By Robot Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Mobile Game of the Year winner (2013 D.I.C.E. Awards), featured in App Store’s Best of 2012, nominated for Best Handheld/Mobile Game (2013 Game Developer’s Choice Awards) and past features in App Store's What's Hot and Staff Favorite!
- "Bite size strategy you can't put down" - Touch Arcade, 4.5 Stars
- "It's a ridiculous amount of fun" - 148Apps, 5 Stars; Editor’s Choice
- "What’s important is that you download this ridiculously free app for your iOS device immediately" - Penny Arcade
- "The game looks great, and the diverse amount of units allow for some really creative play." - Nine Over Ten, 5 Stars
Test your skills in this lighthearted battle between friends -- from the makers of Age of Empires and Halo Wars!
Heroic teams have gathered to engage in friendly contests on the Academy playfields. Will your team emerge triumphant?
Enter a world of swords and magic, and challenge friends old and new to a contest of tactics and skill. From the human Council to the mysterious Dark Elves, every team needs a fearless captain to lead them to victory. Only those that leverage their team’s strengths and capitalize on their opponent’s weaknesses will protect their crystal and win the day. The Academy extends a warm welcome to all – whether they’re already heroes, or simply heroes in training!
• Highly accessible turn-based gameplay
• Easy to learn – jump right in and play!
• Play with friends or random opponents
• Colorful light-hearted graphics and sound
• Random playfields keeps battles fresh!
• Get started with the free Council team
• Expand your roster with additional teams!
• Customize your team
• Challenge your Facebook friends!
• Invite your Twitter followers to play!
• Chat with your opponents in-game
• Push notifications alert you to your turns
Follow us on Twitter @HeroAcademy, and visit our Facebook page at HeroAcademyApp!
**Note: Hero Academy is compatible with iPhone 3GS or newer models only.
What's New in Version 1.4.7
Fixed a launch crash
This game is really fun to play, I love Hero Academy. But it would be cool if they updated the game so you can face cpu characters to practice. Also so you don't need to wait a couple hours for your opponent to have their go.
Good game but broken
This is a fun game but it's buggy as heck. Keeps failing to send at the end of each turn
Needs an update.
I REALLY want to be able to play more than just 40 games at a time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 December 2014
- Version: 1.4.7
- Size: 225 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Robot Entertainment
- © 2012 Robot Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Team: Dark Elves£1.99
- Team: Dwarves£1.99
- Team: Tribe£1.99
- Team: Shaolin£1.99
- Uniform Colors£0.99
- Challenge Collection£0.99
- Avatars: Council Sampler£0.99
- Avatars: Council Elite£2.99
- Avatars: Dark Elf Sampler£0.99
- Avatars: Dark Elf Super£2.99