Hidden Objects: Gardens of Time
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 16 million players playing Gardens of Time! (Note to Gardens of Time players on Facebook: this game does not connect to your web game, it is a new mobile game.)
Sinister forces have disrupted the space-time continuum! Preserve ancient artifacts by unveiling mysteries with the Time Society! Explore exotic locations and collect unique artifacts on the way!
Over 100 Hidden Object Scenes to play in over 20 amazing locations around the world!
**** Game Features ****
- Beautiful Hidden Object Scenes
- Paradox Scenes (Can you spot the difference?)
- Exciting locations like Egyptian Pyramids, Taj Mahal, the Great Barrier Reef and more!
- Use hints to guide your search for hidden objects
- Decorate your Garden with amazing structures from throughout history!
- Exclusive items available in Time Crystal chapters!
- Challenge other players through GameCenter and Facebook!
- Visit your friends Gardens and vote for the best!
- Unravel the mysteries of the Time Society and its eclectic members!
**** IMPORTANT ****
- Runs on iPad 1, 2 and 3 ; iPhone 4S, 4, and 3GS; iPod touch 3rd and 4th generation
- Want to play your existing game on your new device? Make sure you login to Facebook to save your game stats for easily transferring your game to other devices
- An Internet connection is required to play Gardens Of Time. The gameplay and stats are NOT connected to the Gardens of Time Facebook game.
- We want to make the game better for YOU! If you have any questions or comments please go to http://playdom.zendesk.com/forums/20422907-gardens-of-time-mobile to contact us.
Don't forget to give us a review!
What's New in Version 5.0
~Exciting New Feature- Crafting!
Collect elements to craft special items! Complete a Crafting handbook to receive exclusive items for your Garden!
~Optimizations for smoother gameplay
Great game, poor support and user feedback not observed
GOT is fundamentally a v good long term game. It's hidden object scenes are excellent with lovely graphics and the ongoing storyline good to progress through at whatever pace suits.
Disappointing aspects continue to be the same issue which most players raise on here - but Playdom just do not acknowledge. Overall the support is poor and Game Insight are far superior to Playdom in the level of support they provide.
Main issues with GOT are
1) gold is far too scarce - especially given that most of the garden size increases cost 50+ bars. Even with constant playing this takes over 6 months to accumulate.
2) Friends - this has been said repeatedly - it needs to be possible to remove friends. I still have people in my list who haven't played the game for years and I can't remove them. Having inactive contacts makes material requests very difficult.
3) reliability on Internet - my goodness is this game sensitive to that. The slightest drop in 3G (which when you're on Orange in UK happens very regularly) and you're booted straight out the game and it has to reload from scratch.
What a shame. I enjoyed this for a whole hour before it refused to load again. Tried deleting and reloading but didn't work. Apparently this isn't being fixed in a hurry. Disney Blackwood and bell mystery game is much better but they seem to have spent their time and effort in closing that one down and I can't find a similar hidden object/ build a garden type game to match it. Lets hope they fix it although I think this has been going on for sometime. The so called support is useless and have been unable to contact playdom. This has been going on for weeks now and I keep trying to reload it. This game has won awards? Really? I guess whoever gave the award actually managed to load it ! It also says it will be sorted in a bit! How long is a bit. If they aren't going to bother, why not just be honest and say so. I always thought Disney produced high quality with everything they did. Apparently not! They payed quite a large amount for the playdom rights back in 2010. Maybe they shouldn't have bothered. Lets hope someone from Disney reads the reviews and complaints and pulls their finger out and sorts it!
Love this but frustrated
I love this game but there are lots of problems-energy takes too long to build up, you can only use so many extra energy bars per day, gold is basically impossible to get, takes forever to get up each level and therefore getting bored. The recent lab addition was very good but hasn't appeared again which is a shame. Make it much easier to progress and earn money and gold and it would be much better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 November 2013
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Walt Disney
- © 2011 Playdom, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gold Bars£2.99
- 4 Gold Bars£0.69
- 42 Gold Bars£6.99
- 85 Gold Bars£13.99
- 240 Gold Bars£34.99
- 500 Gold Bars£69.99
- 18500 Silver £2.99
- 24 Gold Bars£2.99
- 5 Gold Bars£0.69
- 23 Gold Bars £2.99