Do you find yourself shunning the mainstream, constantly looking to be different and “edgy”? Think yourself a creative… Looking to branch out and form your own sub-culture? Enjoy shopping in charity shops and eating Kale salads? Then Hipoji is for you, because other emojis are too mainstream…
Do you find yourself struggling to find the right way to say something or express a feeling… When Jeremy Corbyn’s face is the only way to describe what you really mean... Hipoji has you covered. And if you ever find you need to tell your friends that you’re heading off on your Penny Farthing to drink a Chai Latte, read poetry and create your own political movement… Hipoji, again has you covered.
For the times when a smiley face won’t cut it, Hipoji offers a range of unique graphics to suit all your culturally-driven views. Apply Hipoji to all your conversations and let your friends envy your un-mainstream, pro-individualism, hipster emojis.
Works in all messaging applications where copying and pasting of images is supported. However, for the best experience then we recommend using this in iMessage.
How to install stickers in iMessage;
• To access iMessage apps, compose a new iMessage to a friend and tap the iMessage App Store icon alongside the compose field.
• Tap the four oval icon on the lower left corner to open the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon labelled 'Store' to access the iMessage App Store.
• In the App Store, tap the Manage tab in the top right to add your purchased apps to your app drawer.
How to use stickers:
• TAP a sticker to add it to your message thread
• PEEL & PLACE stickers on top of message bubbles or photos, just tap, hold and drop!
• LAYER stickers over each other in conversations in iMessage
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers by using a second finger before you place it on a bubble
If you have suggestions of what you'd like to see in Hipoji next then why not email us; email@example.com
- Viker Limited
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Puzzle London
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.