By Hipstamatic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Digital photography never looked so analog. Make and share beautiful photography with Hipstamatic.
• Swap lenses, flashes, and films for hundreds of different effects
• Instantly share your best prints to Oggl, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and Tumblr
• Order real analog prints delivered to your door, right from the app
What's New in Version 273
• New Kyoto HipstaPak
• Bug fixes for Tumblr/Foursquare login
• Bug fixes for crashing that could happen on older devices under iOS 7
• Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
Good filters, truly awful UI
A serious non-skeuomorphic redesign is desperately needed; completely unintuitive UI constantly prevents you from taking advantage of an otherwise-strong core imaging library... Shame. Too painful to actually use, so uninstalled :-\
Since this update and purchasing the Kyoto pack the app crashes after every photo. I can't take photos, also they disappear when I launch the app again. The app is totally useless please fix it!!
Ever since the update and buying the Kyoto pack the app crashes!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 07 March 2014
- Version: 273
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2009-2013 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Portland HipstaPak£0.69
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak£0.69
- Shibuya HipstaPak£0.69
- Camden HipstaPak£0.69
- Mission Hipstapak£0.69
- Ballard HipstaPak£0.69
- Foodie SnapPak£0.69
- RetroPak One£1.49
- Multi-Exposure Kit£0.69
- Portrait SnapPak£0.69