By Ping Creates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is your one-stop shop for information on Scotland’s iconic historic attractions. Packed with essential information and beautiful imagery for Historic Scotland’s 78 manned properties - including admission price, opening times, facilities and travel - this guide will help you research your next holiday or simply plan a day trip with the kids.
Intuitive and easy to use, the Historic Scotland app allows you to search by region or interest, with best for categories such as ‘families’, ‘gardens’, ‘picnics’ and ‘military history’ to choose from. You can also view all attractions on an interactive map of Scotland.
Not sure where you want to go? The app includes event information, articles and itinerary features, with new content added regularly to provide a source of inspiration. A view of Historic Scotland on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram gives you the latest ‘social buzz’ all in one place.
• What’s near me? Find attractions within a 50km radius of your current location
• Search by region or ‘best for’ category
• Image galleries
• Interactive map view
• Pricing, opening times and facilities information
• Events search
• Location and travel information
• ‘Inspire Me’ – find ideas on where to visit with the latest features and itineraries
What's New in Version 1.3.0
The latest release of Historic Scotland app fixes the following minor issues:
- Stop the sign-up page re-appearing after sign up
- Directions to an attraction now correctly switches to Google Maps
- Prices for an event are now shown within the correct section in “What’s On”
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 02 June 2016
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Ping Online Communications Limited
- © Historic Scotland 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.