History Space : Downhill Demesne
By Centre of Media Research, University of Ulster
History Space offers a unique way to experience this sublime cliff-top ruin on the North Coast of Ireland. Explore the grounds, the Temple, and woods to discover the music, art, legends and people that inhabited the space around you.
Featuring an original soundtrack, imaginative gesture-controlled games, and the voice of the Earl-Bishop himself to guide you, History Space unlocks the remarkable, surprising and inspiring stories of this dramatic site.
• Complete challenges to unlock secrets and music
• Discover new History Spaces by exploring the landscape
• Look through your device to reveal portals to stories and games
• Capture images of your visit
• All content - video, audio, etc. - is contained in the app so no on-site data connection is required.
• The app contains features and content that can only be unlocked when you are on location at Downhill Demesne
• Please download this app before visiting Downhill Demesne - there is no Wifi or 3G/4G network availability on location
• You will not need a Wifi or 3G/4G connection when on location to access any content
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone. Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
- Innovation Ulster Ltd
- 259.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2013 Innovation Ulster Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.