By Centrica Connected Home Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hive is a British Gas innovation that creates connected products designed to give people the control they want for their homes anytime, anywhere.
Hive Active Heating™
Hive Active Heating™ enables you to control your heating and hot water (if you have a separate hot water tank) from your mobile, tablet or laptop to do it all remotely.
With Hive Active Heating™:
• You could save up to £150 a year on your heating bills as you’ll never have to heat an empty home again
• View and change your heating and hot water schedule so it fits with your day
• Set Frost Protection and temperature alerts for peace of mind
• Boost your heating and hot water from 30 mins to 6 hours
• Set a Holiday Mode so your heating has a break when you do
• Activate Geolocation for heating reminders when you’re leaving or returning home
Hive Active Plug™
Hive Active Plug™ lets you control home electrical appliances via your mobile, tablet or laptop. Check and switch off things like your iron or hair straighteners and schedule lamps to turn on and off while on holiday.
Hive Active Light™
Hive Active Light™ lets you switch your lights on and off, set schedules and dim from your phone – great if you go out forgetting to turn off a lamp, don't like returning to a dark home, or are on holiday and want to make it look like someone's in.
Hive Window or Door Sensor
You'll know if a window or door is opened or closed when you're away from home with the Hive Window or Door Sensor. These clever sensors will tell you by sending an alert to your phone.
Hive Motion Sensor
Have extra peace of mind with these small but sophisticated sensors that send an alert to your phone if movement is spotted inside your home.
Discover more and buy online at hivehome.com/buynow.
What's New in Version 6.2
Hive Recipes for heating are here! You can now connect Hive sensors to your Hive thermostat in useful and clever ways.
For example, just opening your front door when you leave in the morning can now shut your heating off. Or, if you get up in the middle of the night, your motion sensor can tell the heating to boost the temperature a little so it’s snug. If you have any of the Hive sensors and Hive Active HeatingTM, you’ll find Recipes in the menu, or as a tab on any sensor or heating screen in the app. Just tap ‘Add a new recipe’ to get started.
What else is new? Now you can tell your heating what to do, right from geolocation notifications, with our new action buttons. Coming home? Boost the heating with one tap. Heading out? Just press ‘Switch off’ All you need to do is to expand the notification, and the new action buttons are in the contextual options.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 27 February 2017
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Centrica Connected Home Ltd
- © British Gas plc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.