HL Live gives you quick and easy access to fund and share prices, indices, market news, investment research, expert opinion and much more. It’s free and no registration is required; download HL Live now for easy access to a wealth of investment information and to deal funds and shares live on your iPad.
Get free access to:
- Prices, performance and research for more than 2,500 funds
- Share prices, news and research
- Interactive performance charts for funds and shares
- The Wealth 150 list – our favourite funds for new investment in each sector
- FTSE reports and round-ups of economic and business news
- Video interviews with the UK’s leading fund managers
- Personalised watchlists of funds and shares – create multiple virtual portfolios
Already a client of Hargreaves Lansdown?
- Log in securely to your Vantage Accounts using your Master Password
- Check the value of your funds, shares, ISAs, SIPPs and other Vantage Accounts
- Deal funds, shares and ETFs
- View recent transactions and check pending orders
- Send, receive and manage secure messages
Hargreaves Lansdown is a FTSE 100 company and the UK’s number 1 platform for private investors. For more than 35 years we have helped investors save time, tax and money on their investments. Our services include fund and share dealing, Stocks & Shares ISA, pensions (SIPP), retirement services, financial advice and more. Find out more on our website www.hl.co.uk
Please note, investments can fall in value as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Tax rules can change and any reliefs depend on your circumstances.
Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Ltd, One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register number 115248. Registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 1896481.
Minor bug fixes and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Was good but becoming unusable!
Used to love this app but my list of gripes is getting longer and soon will have to stop using. List is-
1) price charts appears blank first time in (u've had plenty of time to fix this!)
2) with several watch lists, some with around 30 shares in, I regularly see the edit button vanish on list page render and equally annoying the Done button vanishing after an edit means you can't save. soooo frustrating. workaround is to duplicate & then delete current list but it's happening all the time now.
3) calling list HL Live is misspelling...prices are 15 min delay so no way is that Live!
The January release failed cure the above. I'll give u one more chance else Money am I'm all yours...
HL-live editing problem
I used this app for a couple of years without any problem. The data was uploaded frequently and accurately. Recently, however, I have had problems which make the app almost unusable. I wanted to remove two funds from my portfolio that I had sold but when trying to edit my list, the app freezes and I had to reboot the iPad to return to the original fund list which still included the funds I was trying to delete. I also tried deleting the app and then re-installing it. That did not work either. I will not use this application again until HL sort out the bugs. Very disappointing from a company of this stature.
Thank you for your feedback.
We're sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. We've passed details to our development team to try and replicate. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our Online Support team on 0117 980 9953 so they can take additional details and investigate this further for you.
Award winning my a.se. Close to being a disaster
Since the security login changes this app is not user friendly.
I mainly access my account via my Samsung phone which has a fingerprint login.
Today I tried to use the iPad version fully expecting the same finger Id login but no, just the new two part login which failed because I had forgotten the password.
Nothing too unusual there but where is the ‘forgotten password’ link? Well it doesn’t exist so I went back to the Samsung phone where there was a forgotten password link which allowed all the proper functionality and I reset the password which then worked on the iPad. A ridiculous situation.
I also noticed that during password entry the character entered did not appear momentarily like all the other iPad apps I know, nor is there a show password option.
Please fix these bugs.
FWIW major banks like Santander had good iPad Touch ID login. If they can do it. Maybe you have myopic developers.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.