THE HOTTEST NEW STAR IN HOLLYWOOD IS... YOU!
Congratulations! You’ve just been accepted to Hollywood University, the school for stars. Pack your bags, because fame, fortune, and romance await!
• CHOOSE YOUR PATH TO FAME: Will you be a Director, Movie Star, or Fashionista?
• DRESS FOR THE RED CARPET in dozens of high-fashion gowns and on-trend outfits!
• DATE CELEBRITIES! Jet set to Vegas, attend red carpet premieres, and more… with ongoing dates that build your relationship!
• MAKE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES... show Hollywood why you belong on the A-list!
• BUILD YOUR ENTOURAGE by recruiting Celebutantes, Action Heroes, Reality TV Stars… and more!
• IMMERSIVE, ONGOING NARRATIVE penned by the best writing team in mobile gaming!
• YOUR STORY CONTINUES in new quests released every Friday!
Brought to you by Pixelberry Studios, the same small team that created the Top 10 game, High School Story!
Please note that Hollywood U is completely free to play, but you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at:
Chat with us: facebook.com/PlayHollywoodU
Follow us: twitter.com/PlayHollywoodU
Love is in the air and basketball madness is marching! Spring into action with Hollywood U! Here’s what’s new:
– Fall head over heels with NEW OUTFITS in the store! Whether you’re hitting the red carpet or the gym, you’ll be ready to go in style!
– Will it be love at first sight when NEW A-LISTER Iris hits campus? With her trusty camera, this paparazzo is ready to get to the bottom of any celebrity scandal!
If you’re crazy in love with Hollywood U, let us know with a 5-Star Review! Thanks for playing!
Level 22 Romantic Lead
Ratings and Reviews
The MOST money grabbing game I've ever seen
While this game is entertaining it is certainly not worth the amount of money they are asking you to pay to progress or even play decent levels on. I stopped playing for a while because of it and came back again today only to find it's gotten even worse. Nearly three quarters if not more of my quests are all diamond requirement quests and we aren't talking a small amount. The highest I've seen so far for at least two of them is 800 diamonds!! The others range from 400 diamonds including if you want to unlock new characters.
I feel sorry for kids who want to play this game but are constrained by the overinflated prices (and egos of the developers who think people are stupid enough to pay this much for such limited gameplay where you just tap through scrolls of text)
… this game is just super glitchy
I loved this game when I got to level 5 whenever I tried to load the game it said it was offline which was weird cause I wasn’t I tried for 4 days to try and get back on the game but it still won’t let me the game is fun for while but not only is this happening to me with the game it’s also money grabbing everything needs gems which u never get then u spend money on the game and it’s expensive to buy gems too I used to not have a problem with this but now I cannot even load the game enjoy the game till u are level 5 then quit
I have had Hollywood U for a couple of months and I love it. The game is amazing and yes the diamond prices can sometimes be unable to pay unless you buy some with real money. The game is very fun with a wide range of quest and how it is meant to be realistic it has a part of supernatural too. It also has a good impression of what Hollywood and being a star is really like and it is not boring as the squeals are ALWAYS intriguing. Overall I L.O.V.E this game
Keep up the great work pixel berry
Your biggest fan 😃😀🤩🤪😜
- Pixelberry Studios
- 130.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Pixelberry Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Diamonds £4.99
- Diamond Boutique £2.99
- Purse of Diamonds £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.