By Binary Formations, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Updated for Yosemite! *** Mac App Store Editors' Choice and Best of 2013, called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format, Home Inventory makes keeping an up-to-date catalog of your possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared.
*** Free mobile helper apps Home Inventory Remote Entry and Home Inventory Mobile Backup for remote entry, barcode scanning, backup and viewing with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. ***
DOCUMENT AND CATALOG
Document and catalog everything that’s important to you with ease, speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and much more.
ELIMINATE PAPER CLUTTER
Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
TRACK YOUR COLLECTIONS
Track the value and details of each item within a collection individually and the collection as a whole.
QUICKLY BUILD OUT YOUR INVENTORY FROM YOUR iPHONE/iPOD TOUCH/iPAD
Use Home Inventory Remote Entry, our free helper app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, to wander your home and quickly build out your inventory. The app includes a built-in barcode scanner to quickly add books, CDs, DVDs and other items with barcodes to your inventory (must be connected to Home Inventory over WiFi). Use Offline Mode to inventory items offsite such as sheds and storage units.
SCHEDULE HOUSEHOLD MAINTENANCE
Stay on top of your home's upkeep with a maintenance schedule of routine tasks such as cleaning the gutters and aerating the lawn. If you are running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), you can add tasks to Calendar and Reminders.
KNOW YOU ARE ADEQUATELY INSURED
With our built-in coverage analysis report you will know if you are over-insured, under-insured, or if your coverage is just right. Analysis is done for the entire household as well as individual categories of items which often have coverage limits.
TAKE YOUR INVENTORY WITH YOU ON YOUR iPHONE/iPOD TOUCH/iPAD
Take your inventory with you on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with out free helper app, Home Inventory Mobile Backup.
YOU'RE ALWAYS PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED
Having an inventory is one of the most important steps you can take to protect your financial well-beig. When the unexpected happens, the information required should you need to file a claim is at your fingertips; information like proof of ownership, condition, value, and more. Plus, with several backup options, your inventory is always safe and available.
---- Other noteworthy features include ----
• Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
• Customizable fields and field layouts
• Built-in currency conversion
• Multiple currency support
• Robust and flexible reporting options
• Password protection
• Import and export CSV data
• Track property assessments
• Warranty expiration tracking
• Property insurance coverage alerts
• Track and value collections
• Keep multiple inventories
• Support for Retina displays
• Full-screen support
• Sandboxed app for increased security
• Backup to Dropbox.com
Home Inventory Remote Entry and Home Inventory Mobile Backup are available in the App Store for iTunes: http://appstore.com/binaryformationsllc
If our app meets your needs and you feel inspired to leave a review it makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact support firstname.lastname@example.org. We have no way to respond via the Mac App Store to problems and complaints raised in reviews ere, but will do our best to address your concerns as quickly as possible if you contact us directly.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
• New, Yosemite-style user interface.
• Brand new free helper app, Home Inventory Remote Entry, for adding items to your inventory using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Includes an offline mode that lets you add items without being connected to Home Inventory via WiFi. This app replaces the Home Inventory Photo Remote app.
• Share item information, photos, receipts, and file attachments via email, Twitter, and elsewhere using Yosemite's share sheets (Yosemite only).
• Rewritten built-in image editor now displays within the main application window instead of a separate window.
• Rewritten image capture for adding photos to items using your Mac's built-in camera now displays within the main application window instead of a separate window.
• Fixed a bug where the number of items shown in the status bar for a collection with a valuation method of "Same as the price/value given to the collection" is incorrect.
• Fixed a bug that resulted in a security sandbox violation when trying to update older version 1 Home Inventory/Stockpile databases to the new format.
Inventory without Integration ...
As an Inventory program for the Mac this is excellent. As an ecosystem (ie integration between iDevices) it is not so good. This app will do everything (and more) to enable you to keep track of your inventory in any location. Where it fails is in being able to take this data and fully integrate it with your iDevice. You cannot edit an entry or move things around on anything but your Mac, so if you are trying to change details it becomes very clumsy. Reports are also restrictive so be aware that if you need to make comprehensive reports on certain locations it may require several ‘stabs’ before you get anything useful. It is good, but it still needs work.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 January 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Binary Formations, LLC
- © 2010-2015 Binary Formations, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor