Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to email@example.com.
A celebratory update to mark the birthday of Homescapes!
NEW IN THE HOUSE
• Open the wing and decorate it in marine style!
• Meet an old friend of Austin's, Robbie Wood, and help him get ready for the craftsmen festival!
• Enjoy gifts and offers to mark the game's birthday at the end of September!
• New element: Gramophone! Match pieces and activate power-ups next to it to collect notes!
Ratings and Reviews
Match gems, renovate your mansion and make yourself at home.
Good game few problems
All around this is a good game loads of levels lots of challenges to take part in.
One thing that annoys my is how hard the levels get. On one level near 80 I was on it for months and wasn’t getting anywhere so I deleted the app. However I have downloaded it again and am on 103 currently. Coins: you get a minimum of 50 coins per level you complete and start with 2,000 if you want to change furniture it cost either 5 or 10 or if you want to continue a game 900 or restore lives 900 you get 5 lives but sometimes it gives you unlimited lives from 30 mins to 2 hours and you don’t have to do or pay anything. The choices of wallpaper in the kitchen is really bad and none of them go with any of the new cabinets installed. My friend is on level 240 and is still only done the bedroom hallway kitchen and started the front garden bit. Another thing that annoys me and my friends is the amount of adverts they put on other game and I’m sure the only reason most people including me downloaded it and don’t really spend much time on. Most levels are hard anyways but some levels have a purple banner which says hard level and they are literally impossible!!! Up until level 80 you get one bout ever 10 levels then after you get about 3 per 10 levels and it’s annoying.
Anyway hope this helped some people if not then I hope you enjoy the game and remember this is just my opinion I know it’s of people love it xx
Stingy rewards giving game. Totally letting you get into game then lets you down with stingy
The rewards won in this game are ridiculously unrealistic. Taking 900 coins for the cheapest game bonus is utterly over the top because It takes around 15 levels to be completed for this purchase. With a average 50 coins won on each levels completion. With a hard level thrown in on occasion rewarding 100 coins. Which is far to expensive considering the rewards won. The player also wins 1 hotel move. Considering I’ve just used 6 to put up curtain is mostly frustrating. The hotel moves should increase as do the coins the harder the level. The entire hotel moves, aspect of the game needs to be re-evaluated. A player shouldn’t be using a hotel move to end the day this should be rewarded. I really could go on. All in all this game lets it’s self down yes it has brilliant graphics as well as it’s very addictive gameplay and entertaining storyline it just leaves the playing with a feeling of having been totally ripped-off. I do pay for in game extras normally if I like the game. Which I do this one but down to the stinginess of the rewards this game offers it actually made me determined not to pay for anything extra. Player should be respected maybe a touch more.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 205.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins £0.99
- Handful of Coins £0.99
- Purse of Coins £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.