Homestyler Interior Design
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to see how furniture and décor products look in your home before you buy them? WIRED called it “an essential app”, Macworld chose it as one of the best Apple products of 2013, Architectural Digest puts it on the list of “can’t-live-without decorating apps”. Homestyler let’s you visualize interior design ideas!
Just snap a photo of your space to transform your iPhone or iPad into a virtual fitting room. Try out wall colors, décor items, and furniture products from real brands. Read about latest trends in how-to articles, get ideas and find inspiration from stunning interior design projects done by professional designers. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler!
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Clear out existing items to try out new ideas
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through Facebook and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
•This new release fixes a bunch of old bugs, and is more stable than ever…. Enjoy!
Login error ruins a good app
Having recently bought a new house, I found this app very useful and easy to use. I could import photos of the rooms from my new house, paint the walls and add furniture to get a good idea of how the space would look.
However, after a couple of days use, I found myself signed out of the app. When I try to log back in, it tells me my email address is already registered and to check my password. This I've done, as well as reset it twice. Still no joy. I've also written to the support email address but a week later, I'm still waiting for a response. Not being able to sign in means there is no ability to save your designs, making the app somewhat useless. Shame.
Homestyler is a great app and helps me create loads of future designs for my home. Really enjoy it. Defiantly worth downloading
This app has always been brilliant, but recently I noticed while trying to restyle the floor, the app would style half the walls the same! What's going on? I either have to paint the wall and floor the same or have the walls in tiles and wood
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 December 2015
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.