Horse Academy is a real-time multiplayer Horse game which features racing, show jumping, training, breeding and much more! The games key features include:
- Compete against opponents in live action races where you take the control of your horses.
- Race in 64 player tournaments that take place every 30 minutes and win promotions to become the ultimate trainer in the game!
- Compete in Show Jumping events in glorious 3D!
- Over 400 Special Breeds. From realistic breeds such as Gypsies and Clydesdales to fantasy breeds such as Dragon Horses and Unicorns!
- An active community with a friendly chat where you can make new friends, trade and compete in private competitions against one another.
Fixes to moving around the ranch.
Speed breed button added.
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy the game, love getting to train and improve my horses and breeding them, also racing against friends and other people and competing in jumping competitions, I also enjoy the trials and being able to decorate my ranch however I wish, it’s good how it’s really easy to make money once you get the hang of the game.
the down side to the game is the height amount of academy dollars you have to pay to be able to have more space to have more horses and how hard it is to get academy dollars also when the championship are on I race the first round get first place then when I go into the second round i always lose connections no matter what, would be great if this can be fixed as I would love to be able to win in the championships or at least get further
Decent but complicated
When I first saw the ad for this game I thought it would be good then after downloading it I found it quite hard to play. To start with, the horse I got for free was too old to race or sell so I couldn’t do anything in the game but after deleting the game and re-downloading it I got a different horse that was able to race. Another problem is that the buttons were very small and on a phone with a smaller screen (iPhone 5s) it wasn’t very easy to use. I think the game could do with a better tutorial, a change in layout and an update in graphics as they aren’t that good either
So much to work with..
Unfortunately this game absolutely disappointed me. 1) controls are very bad- to move a building you'll need to press tiiiiny arrows instead of just moving it with fingers. 2) all buttons are too small and uncomfortable to use. 3) when you race it's impossible to see where is your horse, because you see the race from far view. 4) horses drawn fine, no worse then in other games. But what's wrong with coats and names? Your first horse is pink with grey mane and bright yellow tail! This is so strange and, I'm sorry, ugly.
- Blue Omega Limited
- 192.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blue Omega Limited 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack £4.99
- Academy Club £4.99
- 105 Academy Dollars £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.