LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscribe now and save 78%. Download the app and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
For committed horse lovers everywhere Horse & Hound is the horse world's Bible. Boasting two Olympic gold medallists, a Grand National winner and two European champions among our columnists, we bring readers exclusive news stories, reports and the most educated, insightful commentary and analysis in the business – plus fabulous photography.
Encompassing eventing, show jumping and dressage, plus hunting, polo, racing, showing, driving, endurance and point-to-pointing, we cover a gamut of equestrian sports. Besides celebrating the achievements of elite riders, we also recognise those of hard working amateurs, competing at the lower – but no less competitive – levels.
We also share the latest veterinary, training and horsecare information which can benefit every reader's horse.
Horse & Hound is THE place to find out how winners become winners, to find out more about the greatest horses and riders in the business – or to look for a new horse, groom or lorry.
That's why our readers don't think of Thursday as the day before Friday. It's just 'Horse & Hound day'.
The available subscription periods for Horse & Hound Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £8.99
Purchase an annual subscription £89.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
Hey, we’ve seen all your feedback. And now with this new update you will have all the following behaviours and features.
~ New look and feel fast responsive App
~ Remember your place in issue
~ Search across all issues
~ Bookmarking for your favourite stories
~ Full mobile site
Ratings and Reviews
This updated app is a total nightmare. It doesn’t remember where you’ve read to which is surely quite a basic feature. I’m on the verge of reverting to paper copies as I can’t stand having to find the page I’m on every evening!
This has caused problems several times in the past but the latest “upgrade” is a total nightmare.
It simply does not work, don’t buy and use this app. I have to give one star because it won’t allow me to leave a no star review.
Horse and Amazing
Every week I buy horse and hound because I lobe horses and love listening to what has happened in the equestrian world because I would hopefully like to join the horsey world when I'm older. I also like looking at what horses are for sale, sometime I even mark them on what the advertisement says. It even gives you a chance to win competitions but in some of them you can get discount vouchers from 20% off a horse wear coat to 50% off a saddle. All in all I think this is a great magazine for any age that are interested in horse riding and equestrian sports but I would more recommended it to more the younger generation because they can look up to the professionals such as Pippa Funnell and William Fox-Pitt and want to be like them because now a days all the role model are plastered in make up and awrful clothes.
- TI Media Limited
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Horse & Hound Magazine Subscription £1.49
- Horse & Hound Magazine Subscription £8.99
- Horse & Hound Magazine Subscription £89.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.