Become the number one horse racing manager to grace the tracks! Race, train, breed from the local derby to the Ultimate Championship.
Compete against other jockeys online from around the globe and compete in new events daily!
• Compete in the local derby, circuit, or cup to earn rewards and work your way toward the Ultimate Championship.
• Watch intense and suspenseful races just like the real spectator sport or skip ahead to get back to business.
• Play through a realistic and immersive calendar of races.
• Cross the finish line for a realistic photo finish. Stunning 3D visuals make Horse • Racing Manager 2018 the best virtual horse racing simulation experience around!
• Manage a robust and efficient stable to raise the fiercest of thoroughbreds.
• Boost horse performance stats with food, rest and physical training.
• Improve and upgrade stats through a variety of training methods or breed horses to create the strongest bloodlines.
• Strategize routines that can vary in surface conditions, exertion levels and more.
• Maintain peak performance. Only the best race horse owners know how to keep their horses well rested, at an optimal weight, and race ready.
• Pack a few pounds on with some sugary treats. Try feeding your horse a handful of sugar cubes!
• Unlock additional stable slots to bolster an even more impressive roster of horse racing stars.
• Buy, sell and breed horses to participate competitions and create a powerhouse stable full of speedy candidates.
• Match two horses with favorable traits to inherit special attributes and stats.
• Unlock special genetic traits such as unique colors or super speed using rare breeds
• Carefully breed unique skills that can only be obtained through breeding, and not training.
• Engage in events that can affect special Breeding Rights.
• 3D visuals showcase an impressive variety of unique colors, patterns, and traits acquired through breeding.
• Choose a unique look for your jockey and horse with an assortment options.
• Adjust the outfits, emblems, and colors to suit your own personal taste.
• Bond with every horse in your stable by giving them individual names.
• Experiment with Breeding Rights to produce a foal with special physical traits.
• Create a nurturing environment for your horses to flourish!
Stop just watching the horse races and take part in the action. Saddle up cowboys, because the number one horse racing management sim is here! Can you be a world-class horse racing manager talked about from Kentucky to Epsom!? Become a horse racing legend now!
* PLEASE NOTE! Horse Racing Manager 2018 is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Meet other players and find out more about Horse Racing Manager:
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/horseracingmanager2018
* Twitter: @HRM_2018 (http://twitter.com/HRM_2018)
* Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/ThirdTimeTOS
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, still needs development
As a horse racing fan I thought this could be the game I’ve been looking for. Unfortunately in practise the game has many features I think are ridiculous and missing many features that the game needs.
Firstly, why can I sell retired horses at their peak price. I have had the game one day and have in excess of 10 million in game currency, of which what’s the currency there for what can I even buy with it??!! Surely there should be a stable upgrade system with running costs, jockey costs and you can hire better jockeys at higher prices etc the possibilities are endless.
Secondly, the progression system is non existent, after 4 races my horse appears to be an expert competing for cups??? How is this going to keep the user base active if it takes 20 mins for your horse to be competing at the top level.
With a few changes I think the game could succeed hope developers see this
Good but not enough energy
Gameplay is incredibly fun, however the fact that it costs 1 energy to do every action and you only have 15 energy units to use before you have to wait for it to recharge (slowly) is rather annoying. Just as you’re getting into the game you have already run out of energy and need to wait for ages until you can play again!
A ‘use whip’ feature would also be extremely beneficial I feel as it would make it more realistic and be able to have abit of control over your horse in the race.
Not bad could be better
I’m finding game play good, the energy thing is annoying like the previous comment. You play for a couple of minutes and then have to wait hours for it to fill back up. The one thing I’m still trying to find is the Spa day. I have now got a couple of these but can’t seem to find how to use them. Could you please advice on this? All in all game play is great. Just needs some little tweaks to get the game to a 4 or 5 star rating.
- Tilting Point LLC
- 415.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Third Time, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- HRM Pack £0.99
- HRM Pack £4.99
- HRM Pack £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.