By Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get all the Mac OS, iOS, and Gadget news from one place. HotMacNews3 app allows you to shake the phone or iPad to randomly choose from over 60 top news sites (constantly growing) and see the top news in the selected site. You can also manually choose a site from a list. News is provided by HotMacNews.com- the premiere Macintosh news and tips support site on the World Wide Web in a special iPhone format. If you prefer, there is a button to show the classic web version in which you can configure preferences to show up to 8 news sites and display the most current news from each of them. The app can even receive push notifications of special notices and Macintosh News (at this point only from our blog but more sites coming).
Apple Watch Now Supported- Choose a site and see the latest headlines on your apple watch and open them on your phone!!
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for content of sites on HotMacNews.
HotMacNews 3.1 Features:
√ Latest Mac and iOS News from all over the web in one place
√ Animations and Sound when switching sites
√ iPad Support
√ Apple Watch Support- Choose a site and see the latest headlines on your apple watch.
√ Apple Watch Support- Also supports At A Glance on the watch. (Only from blog in this version. Will support all sites in future version)
√ Improved animation
√ Push Notifications of Mac and iOS news and breaking news (Only from our blog at this time)
√ Pro in-App Purchase includes the following for one price
Push Notifications can be turned off
Settings under iphone settings to change many features of the user interface including shake to change site sensitivity, sound on/off, sound choices, vibration on/off, and many other choices.
√ Tech Support for Mac, Server, and iOS needs (pay service for Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc. clients)
** Before you write a bad review- Let us fix your issue!! **
Any suggestions or bugs email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support,
MidAtlanticConsulting, Inc. and the HotMacNews Team.
Hot Mac News, HotMacNews, Mid Atlantic Consulting, MidAtlanticConsulting are trademarks of Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc.
HotMacNews is a free service of Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc. and available to clients and non-clients. Clicking the support button at the bottom of HotMacNews app provides fast access to support services from Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc. including email, phone, and IM support.
Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc. is a premiere Macintosh, PC, Networking, and Final Cut Pro support company with remote support worldwide and onsite service in DC, Maryland, Virginia, and now in West Virginia.
What's New in Version 3.8.1
• Fixed bug with Push Notification settings for Pro Users
• Bug Fixes
• Opened up some Pro features for free
• Made it easier to see what Pro features you get with purchase
• More behind the scenes changes heading towards Version 4.0 coming soon.
• iOS 9.2 Ready
• Apple Watch Complications- Latest mac news on your watch face!!
• 3D touch support
• Bug Fixes.
• More behind the scenes changes to get ready for Version 4.0 which is going into beta. Contact us if you want to test it.
• Minor bug Fixes
• iPad Setting Screens Larger
• Bug Fixes
• Latest News At A Glance on Apple Watch (Only from blog in this version. Will support all sites in version 4.0)
• Updated API for Push Notifications
• Apple Watch Support
• Push Notifications (Only from blog in this version. Will support all sites in version 4.0)
• New Design
- Category: News
- Updated: 18 June 2016
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc.
- © 2009-2016 Mid Atlantic Consulting, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Package£1.49
- Remove Ads£0.79
- Additional Pro Settings£0.79
- Mac/iOS News Push£0.79