The official HotUKDeals.com app is your access to deals, voucher codes, freebies and savings right on your mobile device. Join our community of 1.5 million UK consumers who freely share offers, sales, discounts and tips that often aren't advertised in stores or flyers.
Never pay retail again!
The app has been completely redesigned from the ground-up to be more responsive and better looking.
· View the hottest deals our community voted as ‘Hot!’
· Submit deals or tips from anywhere, as you find them
· Share the hottest deals via Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, email or text message
· Keyword alerts: Get notified as soon as a deal you're interested in gets posted*
· Find up to date voucher codes from trusted retailers like Amazon, Asda, Dominos Pizza, Tesco, Sainsburys, Argos, ASOS, ebay, John Lewis, Zavvi, and many more.
*HUKD keyword alerts allow you to enter a descriptive word like “Xbox", “TV”, “Laptop” or "Lego" and get a notification when new deals match your interests.
If you have a specific item in mind, this app also allows you to search offers by keyword. For example, gaming fiends can find the hottest PS4 or Xbox One deals, whilst others might be looking for a cheap iPhone.
Join our community:
Sign up for a free HUKD account to unlock additional app features. Members can give and get genuine advice on deals, merchants, products, services and more.
Joining the HUKD Community lets you:
· Comment on shared hot deals, discount codes and questions.
· Rate other members’ deals by voting hot or cold.
· Follow the activity on your posts and keep up to date with your favourite HUKD users
· Plus, your Activity Feed helps you easily keep track of deal updates, comments, votes made by other members, and deals posted by your favourite merchants.
Additionally the app helps you keep track of all the major shopping events like Black Friday 2016, to make sure you will find the best Black Friday deals in the UK.
· January Sales
· Boxing Day
· Prime Day
· Cyber Monday
· Amazon Lightning Deals
Hundreds of hidden deals are being posted everyday, so don't miss out and find the best deals of the day.
Install the app and get hooked on Hot UK Deals - guaranteed 100% free and without ads!
• You can now delete conversations in private messages.
• Local deals filter now applies in Hottest list.
• Removed deal type filter in advanced search (because it was broken).
• Removed support for iOS 8, 9 and 10.
• Fixed several issues preventing from logging in.
• Minor changes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, terrible management
The app itself and the community of people on it is good for those wanting to pick up some good deals and share them amongst others.
However there is a big problem with management about ethics: for example; if your comment on an item is not to their liking, they (admin and management) remove it and suggest you refrain from such info sharing urging the usual political correctness that is running a crazy in our daily lives.
You can comment on what a great deal an item/service is, but...BIG BUT: you cannot educate people that the item they are purchasing is associated with a nation/manufacturer whose actions have been condemned by various nations and bodies such as NATO, UN, HUMAN RIGHTS FORUMS AROUND THE WORLD AND AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL. As with all things ethics and morals are flushed down the privy with the excuse of political correctness.
Excessive notifications have ruined keyword alerts
HUKD have started abusing access to my notifications (which I only granted initially so that I could get keyword alerts) by posting incessantly about specific deals which I am not interested in.
Today’s example is the eBay 20% off offer - I saw it this morning, and did not need a further 3 notifications throughout the day. If there was an option to only keep keyword alert notifications, I would opt for that, but no such option exists. As such I’ve disabled notifications from the app altogether, which is a shame as the keyword alerts was the great thing about the app in its early days.
Too much rubbish to scroll through
Previous versions of the app let you select which categories you’re interested in. That’s now gone and you have to scroll through so much rubbish to find useful stuff.
If you don’t have kids and don’t like computer games then why is it necessary to scroll through hundreds of those listings? They already allocate every deal to various categories so they should bring back category filtering so we can mask out stuff that is of no interest. In the meantime I only use this app very occasionally due to the HIGH volume of deals I have no interest in.
- Tipping Canoe UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG
- 50.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © HotUKDeals
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.