The House of the Dead: Overkill™- The Lost Reels
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You thought it was over… but we've found the Lost Reels.
▪ Join the original cast and blast your way through remixed worlds from The House of the Dead Overkill™.
▪ Play in Survival or Story Mode and mow down waves of infected, blood-thirsty mutants in this b-style arcade shooter.
DISCOVER THE LOST REELS
▪ Experience 3 goregasmic worlds full of carnage in Story Mode.
▪ In Papa’s Palace of Pain, Ballistic Trauma, and Jailhouse Judgement, you’ll be screaming ‘til your last breath.
▪ Down and dirty DLC featuring a new environment and two new playable characters.
DISMEMBER UTTERLY DISGUSTING MUTANTS
▪ Enjoy non-stop shooting action as you blow apart mutants for high-score thrills.
▪ See how long you can hold off the swarms of undead in Survival Mode.
REJOIN THE ORIGINAL CAST
▪ Isaac Washington: a hard-drinking ladies’ man who deals damage in droves.
▪ Agent G: an inexperienced but deadly assassin who keeps a steady hand under pressure.
FINGERBLAST ON THE GO
▪ Obliterate mutants with one of three control mechanisms optimized for your mobile device – Accelerometer, Virtual Pad and Frenzy Tap (unlockable)
UPGRADE YOUR ARSENAL
▪ Destroy mutants to earn Ka$h, the in-game currency, and upgrade your pistol to something that really blasts through flesh.
▪ Enhance your killing prowess with combo extenders, reload boosters, and other game-changing upgrades.
What's New in Version 2.00
And now the mutant blasting frenzy is FREE!
Best game on iPhone!!!!
What a great game!! I don't like the adverts coz it kind of takes u out the game a bit and it has crashed quite a few times on my iphone 5s but seems ok now I've played it a bit. Other than those problems I love it! Are there other on rail shooters on here? I'm gunna find out! This games great! I'm enjoying upgrading all the weapons and stuff, I'd pay 69p to remove the ads if there were an option.
This game is what I'd like more apps to be like in that in app purchases are available but not essential. One can complete the game without spending any money. Yeah sure there are annoying ads but it's a small price to pay for the time and money spent developing this app by the creators. More episodes would be good.
Full page ads ruin this
Seriously, why would you even bother playing a semi-decent game that bombards you with video adverts every couple of minutes and ruins the flow of the game when you could just play a better game without them?
And to think that people paid for this and then you have the disrespect to ruin it for them with this update.
Looks like Sega is added to the never buy games from again list now.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 28 December 2013
- Version: 2.00
- Size: 160 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sega America
- © Sega of America
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Naked Terror£1.49
- Kash Pack 1£0.69
- Kash Pack 2£1.49
- Kash Pack 3£2.99
- MiniGun Pack£3.99
- Assault Rifle Pack£1.99
- Auto-Shotgun Pack£1.99
- Magnum Pack£1.49
- All Weapons & Gadgets Pack£13.99
- All Weapons Pack£10.49