How to Tie a Tie - animated guide for necktie, scarves, bowtie, ascots…
By Damir Nigomedyanov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All you need to know is here! Over 10'000'000 people use it!
JUST TRY the most popular how to tie a tie application!
• CLEAR and EASY – follow simple instructions, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of another person to tie a pretty necktie knot.
• more than 30 popular necktie knots (Windsor, Eldredge, For-in-Hand, Trinity) , bow ties, ascots, pocket square folds and men scarves
• you can build a list of Favorite instructions
• with a great feature of ‘virtual mirror’ you can follow the instructions seeing all your actions right on the screen
• video guide (demo)
Your life will be much easier once you started to use How to Tie a Tie app. It will help you to be ready to birthdays, weddings and other important events of your life.
If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make difficult tie knots.
What's New in Version 7.6
minor bug fix
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 02 May 2015
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Damir Nigomedyanov
- © 2010-2015 ArtelPlus. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- All tie knots, ascots, bow ties and pocket squares£2.99
- All tie knots, ascots, bow ties and pocket squares 30% OFF£2.29
- All tie knots, ascots, bow ties and pocket squares£4.49
- Unlock All Scaves£1.49
- Unlock All Scarves£2.29