By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP ePrint App makes printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go.
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files).
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. 
Give it a try!
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP All-in-One Printer Remote
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 May require HP Web Services Account Registration or one-time mobile ePrint service activation from the HP ePrint app. Requires internet connection. More information: www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
 Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
What's New in Version 5.6
• iOS8 compatibility.
• Need to print while on the go? Discover and locate your nearest HP Public Print Location from your app without the need for activation!
• Added support to borderless printing on media sizes such as Letter and A4.
• Now you can see your more recent photos on the beginning of the list.
• Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
An unvalued app. This app has given a new lease of life to my hp C309a photosmart which is not an ePrinter or supports Apple's AirPrint technology. I was beginning to think I was going to have to purchase a new printer as from time to time it is handy to print directly from other wifi connected mobile devices such as my iPad and iPhone instead of having to email the pic, webpage, or document to my laptop to print. I can't express enough in words how grateful I am to hp for developing this app for their wifi enabled printers.
Great work hp. Many thanks
Michael Owen - London
a perfect App..
Having two parents who constantly ask if they can print via the iPad soon became very frustrating. With a bit of googling frantically searching for a way to connect my printer so I don't have to hear the question I came across this app and overjoyed to hear my wireless printer works with this app. Downloading was simple and very quickly I was able to connect (within a minute) and print! Just perfect!
Got There Eventually
HP ePrint has always get a bit hit and miss for me, sometimes it has worked first time but mostly it has been a cause of frustration. Today I took the plunge and reset the app data, followed the instructions and hey presto it worked perfectly first time. I have given it 5 stars because I think my general computer ineptitude has been the sticking point, as the title says 'I got there eventually'.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 October 2014
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Hewlett Packard
- © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.