HP All-in-One Printer Remote
By HP Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP All-in-One Printer Remote app helps you to scan and print documents and images with your HP printers. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud services, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook. You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using the app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature.
• Print images, PDF documents, and more, using HP printers on your wireless network, connected using Wi-Fi Direct, or remotely using HP ePrint.
• Share your images and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
• Easily order supplies for your printer and receive special promotions from HP.
• Get help to solve problems with your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks using your mobile device.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
What's New in Version 5.3
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
I never write reviews but thought I'd change that for once. Installed App yesterday and didn't bother trying it out straight away but just spent the last twenty Minuets trying it out and I must say I'm very impressed basically because it actually works and it worked first time!!
Which for me is unusual I tend to be the one pressing this and that with nothing happening but not Today!! So fully recommended hence five stars given.
Superb App and super easy to use
As a technophobe, I was filled with horror when work required everything scanning. After downloading this app, I was so impressed with how easy it is to use! It's so straightforward, especially when scanning multiple pages. It's easy to name and store files too and easy to adjust settings. If I can use this anyone can 😃
Great but wish they had kept the print from web option
So I thought this app would be great after the regular print one had been phased out. However, they have removed the option to 'print from the web' or to add an email which you can print from! which means any documents/emails that I am viewing I have to screenshot in order to print! Very annoying! Mainly because it uses up twice as much ink to print a 'photo' and takes a horrendously long time! Very disappointing!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 April 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: HP Inc.
- © 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.