HP All-in-One Printer Remote
By HP Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Document control from virtually anywhere (1)
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
• Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
• Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store, or print from your device (1, 3).
• Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive or social media sites including Facebook.(1)
• Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
• Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents, and more from virtually anywhere (3).
• Print and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod (iOS 7.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s,6, 6 plus, iPad (3rd generation), iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 7.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
• HP Printers: Control scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP DeskJet, Envy, OfficeJet, OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones, DesignJet, and LaserJet MFP.
1. Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2. Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3. Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4. Scan control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer.
What's New in Version 4.6
- Now available in Russian and Polish.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Needs a little finesse
This is a great app with huge improvements but still needs some finesse esp with the scanning functions.
If the main printer is capable of double sided duplex scanning, and has the control on the printer to do that, why not include that feature in the app?
Similarly I use the "Compressed color" mode on the printer to save space but the only option on the app is normal or draft mode.
Please please include the same features in the app that is available on the LCD display of the printer.
Finally, given that the app is for an international audience and not just US customers, please include a profile setting so that we can select A4 paper size AS Default rather than having to change it each time we scan.
My only issue is you can't select multiple captured documents to email. You have to go back a bad capture them again as different pages using the ads page function - then save all pages at once.
Much quicker than scanning
Easy to use - simple set up
Great to see an app that actually works well in under a few minutes. Can now print from all my apple devices straight to my HP Envy 5330
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 04 December 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: HP Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 HP Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.