A face-melting, pixel-pumping arcade shoot 'em up featuring awesome power-ups, epic boss battles and spectacular effects. Blast into battle against giant space destroyers in Arcade Mode, tackle endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode and face off against epic level guardians in Boss Run mode.
- Awesome power-ups and devastating weapon upgrades including the Astro Mace and Plasma Rifle
- The ultimate high-score chasing arcade game, with online leaderboards and 3 difficulty modes
- Become a decorated Hyper Sentinel pilot with 60 challenging medals to complete
- 12 electrifying levels featuring epic, multi-stage boss encounters
- A hyper-charged love letter to arcade classics
Added new IAP Bundle
Ratings and Reviews
As another reviewer mentioned, the game is very much like URIDIUM for the good ol’ C64. Except... and here’s the bad news... both the graphics AND the controls are far WORSE than they were 30 years ago. COME ON! What’s WRONG with you people? Things are supposed to get BETTER. You know, advance, improve, develop? Geez..
On-screen joysticks are usually terrible, but in this case the on-screen joystick is such a slow-response PIG to use that unless you have a controller I wouldn’t bother.
It’s like the iOS version of the classic Urdium. No surprise there as the guy (Rob Hewson) behind it is the son of Hewson Consultants Andrew Hewson back in the 80s.
Great graphics. Controls work very well. A nice shooter different from the usual you might see on iOS
Well worth picking up. Indie heaven
I backed this game on Kickstarter. Why? I loved Uridium on the Commodore 64, and the idea of a modern shoot em up based on that game was what I wanted. I wasn’t disappointed when it came out 😀... great game play, fantastic graphics and gameplay.
- Huey Games Ltd
- 469.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Huey Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- New Modes and Retro Graphics £1.99
- Retro Graphics £0.99
- Boss Run £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.