Your #1 OS X productivity boost!
HyperDock adds long awaited features to your Dock: Select individual application windows just by moving the mouse on a dock item, use mouse clicks to quickly open new windows and many more.
Ever wondered how to activate a single window instead of a whole application?
The Window Preview bubble shows you every single window of an application just by holding the mouse on a dock item!
It even shows minimized windows and windows from other spaces and is fully drag & drop aware.
Hover the mouse over the iTunes dock item to view information about the current song, You can pause, skip, rate songs and even adjust volume just by scrolling on the itunes icon.
Sneak a peek at your upcoming events by hovering the Calendar dock item.
HyperDock brings advanced window management features to Mac OS:
• Move & resize windows just by holding down keys and moving your mouse.
• Automatically resize windows when dragging to screen edges (Window Snapping).
• Scroll on a window's titlebar to quickly zoom or change its space.
MacOS Sierra compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Was great until it stopped working
This app did a decent job of deplicating what Windows does so well natively, but recently the licence ‘expired’ (despite the fact that I paid for it through the AppStore!) and the app told me I needed to buy the licence again if I wanted to keep using it. I’ve reached out to the developer multiple times but have received no response. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS APP.
Support for Mojave
Great app, invaluable for window management and control....many features stopped working since Mojave, I hope the developer hasn't abandoned it and updates it to bring everything back.
Please can you update for Mojave compatibility
- Christian Baumgart
- 3.7 MB
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 Christian Baumgart
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.