I am Bread
By Bossa Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WEEKEND SALE - In celebration of 'I am Bread' selling 1M across all platforms!
**Selected by Apple - Handpicked Apps & Games 2015**
‘I am Bread’ is the latest quirky adventure from the creators of 'Surgeon Simulator', Bossa Studios. This isn't the best thing since sliced bread . . . it is sliced bread!
Mashable - 'After years of waiting, we can be Bread'
Touch Arcade - 'Feels like the pinnacle of all humanity's accomplishments'
Wired - 'I am Bread is the strangest game you will play this year'
9/10 - Steam
Metro - 'Slice of Heaven'
Destructoid - 'I Am Bread is just delightful'
MTV - 'Best Carbs'
You are bread! Your mission, become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you head on an adventure across 8 levels taking bread from its natural confine in the kitchen, throughout the house and then venture outside into the garden and beyond. Look out for the floor and any other unsavoury obstacles that could harm your tastiness as you seek out the means to achieve bread's ultimate goal.
Using the unique control system, designed from the ground up for iOS, you can bring the slice to life and take it on an incredible adventure. With you in control, this bread will be boldly going where no bread has gone before!
The following devices may have issues running I am Bread:
- iPad 2, iPhone 4s, iPod 5th gen and iPad mini 1st gen.
If you encounter crashes perform a hard reset, which is achieved by holding down the home and power buttons until the apple logo appears.
What's New in Version 1.5
This update comes to you in the form of delicious, calorie-free carby bug fixes. Want to know more? Of course you do!
- When you’re playing the epilogue, the window wipers now behave like normal window wipers, not window wipers that have had too many energy drinks and stayed up all night.
- You can no longer see the pink particles at the end of the petrol station now. Bad news for anyone who likes confetti and cherry blossom, but sorry. That wasn’t intentional.
- The washing machine in the kitchen now looks a little less...wonky.
- If you crash at the end of a level, your progress should still be saved. That should save a few pennies in the swear jar!
- If your game was stuck muted, you should now be able to unmute the game. Because everyone likes a little music in their life, right?
Most fun and addictive game
So fun you have to think outside if the box as to where you can turn into toast. The controls are hard but when you get used to them it makes the game easier. As the levels progress it gets harder but as you fail it makes you want to beat the level more.
Could improve by having more modes.
Great concept, but want my money back.
I like the idea of this game but the controls are awful. Level one forces you to the floor so you lose you edibility (health) and it very hard to get off because the controls are useless and it doesn't register movement.
Games are supposed to be fun, not frustratingly bad. I'm disappointed.
I had high hopes for this game, I would like my money back please.
This game is really fun to play and the control are easy but when you fail the level it kicks me out of the game. And when I finally complete the level before I get the chance to continue it will kick me out again. So I have to do it over and over again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 08 April 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.08 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Bossa Studios Ltd
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.