By adata ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QVIS iApollo remote monitoring & surveillance app. Allowing you to operate and control your Qvis CCTV system remotely using your portable smart device. Protect your possessions and property by being able to view live video feeds from you system's cameras and even playback recorded footage to check for important incidents.
- Multi-panel live camera view
- Recorded footage playback
- Photo snapshot of video storage
- Record footage straight to your smart device
- Simple connection setup
- Easy to use and navigate interface
- Task wheel
- Finger Gesture
- Window Slide
- EMAP camera locate function
If you have any issues operating the app then please contact our engaging and friendly technical team on: 02392488302 or visit www.adata.co.uk to use our web help. They will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
What's New in Version 3.30.0000
- Fixed a bug that could not get push notifications from some devices,
- Please re-subsribe the notification in your IOS devices after installation.
- iOS 6 Supported
New update is very bad, either bring back old version or fix this one. Worked fine before this last update, now can't use alarm functions for anything ie turning lights on etc.
Also very slow to load and no pan buttons anymore.
Please get this sorted as it was a great app.
Not happy with this update. I like the 4 images on one screen, but it takes forever to load and the images freeze. Please fix this APP. I've been on the phone to my network provider, and home broadband provider no issues. So it has to be since the new version. Would give it more stars but..... Not right now
new update has killed it
3.20 worked fine. 3.30 has lost your favourites and takes ages to load all the screens. Please work on an upgrade to bring back the old version!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 18 May 2015
- Version: 3.30.0000
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: adata ltd
- © 2010 Apollo client
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.