Teachers & coaches at all levels now have the ability to create, consume and share coaching content on their iPad. With a unique set of features and functions, planning of your lessons, practices & sessions has never been easier.
As a comprehensive tool focussing on the detail of teaching & coaching, using images & specific support text, content can be created, saved & shared in seconds via the innovative private sharing system CoachMates or globally using TransferMarket .
‘Lesson / Practice Planner’
• Caters for 20 Sports with full size pitches & courts
• A selection of training equipment including balls, discs, cones, goals, poles, flags, mannequins, etc.
• A comprehensive player icon system allowing users to rapidly deploy players, change colours & assign positions & squad numbers
A range of drawing tools available in multiple colours including freehand, solid/dashed/dotted lines, with or without arrowheads & an eraser function
Place multiple text & shapes onto your canvas; change the colour, size & opacity of each
• Practice Information section for accurate naming of each practice, category management, duration information and player provision
Multiple Slides for each practice with Intelligent Player Positioning, ensuring that you save time by not having to redeploy players for each and every slide
Implement the Four Corner system to provide holistic information on practice objectives
Differentiate for different levels of ability and for SEN and Gifted/Talented Students
‘Lesson / Practice Library’
• A comprehensive database of all coaching content on your iPad
• Categorised Menu system allowing for fast selection using single or multiple filters
• Slideshow to preview each practice with access to full coaching information
• Specific information relating to lesson duration and number of players required or recommended player or coach level.
• Favourites buttons to quickly selection of your favourite practices
Editing/Cloning of content created on the device or downloaded from CoachMates or Transfer Market
Share your content by Print, Email or by posting to Twitter or Facebook
• Access to all of your practice content, whether self-created or downloaded
• Swipe function to create your session in record time, with the ability to re-order your drills to create a better ‘flow’ to your training session
• Duration Calculator automatically works out the entire duration of the session
• A comprehensive database of all sessions on your iPad
• Preview each session
• Share your sessions via email or print directly to AirPrint printer.
• A revolutionary feature that allows Coaches, to share content with each other
• Invite other Coaches to connect with you to share content
• Support other coaches to see their shared content; gain supporters for your content
‘Transfer Market’ (subscription required for some content)
• The future of coaching content sharing; share your practices with coaches worldwide
Upload & Download from standard stream or subscribe to content providers.
All content is fully editable when downloaded allowing fast creation of progressions or individualisation of content.
Sort practices using single or multiple filters to focus your results
After your 30 day free trial, access the Transfer Market on i-Drills Multisport requires a subscription.
This can be for 1 month (£0.99, $0.99), 6 months (£4.99, $6.99) or 12 months (£9.99, $13.99).
- Addition of new Rugby pitches!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs update to work with iOS 11
Good that now won’t work until updated for iOS 11 🙁
- iDrills Apps Limited
- 205.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © i-Drills
- In-App Purchases
- Access to the Transfer Market £0.99
- Access to the Transfer Market £10.49
- Access to the Transfer Market £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.