I Love Hue
By Zut Games Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
I Love Hue is a gentle journey into colour and perception. Arrange mosaics of coloured tiles into perfectly ordered spectrums. Lovingly made for players who enjoy beautifully crafted puzzle games - or anyone who needs a few moments of visual tranquility.
* COLOUR - move each tile to its perfect place within the spectrum
* HARMONY - create order out of chromatic chaos
* PERCEPTION - learn to see the smallest difference between similar colours
* SERENITY - lose yourself in a tranquil world of colour and light
* Mesmerising colour-based gameplay - a puzzle of perception, not logic
* A minimal, modernist aesthetic - a playable work of art
* A soothing synth soundtrack
* Share your accomplishments… and moments of beauty
* Over 600 levels to solve
* Compare your performance to the world average, and unlock achievements by beating it
What's New in Version 1.1.3
+ Fixed issue with transactions being credited multiple times
+ Fixed issue with drag and drop tile swapping
A beautiful game that's satisfying & calming (& occasionally stressful when you can't work out a colour match!) I love colour & often feel my eyes benefit from seeing different hues. I also love the delightful terms of endearment that are lavished on me every time I level up. Can't comment on the music as I'm a 'sound-off-when-gaming' type but I could see this would be a great way of getting distraction when doing things like coming into land on a plane...my one criticism is I'd prefer not to have adverts. Would gladly buy this to rid myself of them...but as an artist I understand the need for revenue streams... 😻Great work, guys! Wishing you huge success with this.
I love this app, it’s so relaxing and calming. I don’t enjoy listening to game music so I can’t comment on that but I’m sure it’s lovely. My one complaint is how many adverts there are; I understand the need to bring in revenue but there are way too many. I also love the cute names it gives you when you complete levels, like rainbow moonbeam and shimmering starlight. Overall a really great app!
Like a jigsaw puzzle for those who love colour. I love it. You don't have to, but I didn't mind purchasing the prisms as a "one off" to support the creators of the game. You get 12 free every day as well.
I like beating the world average too.
Also, you can take a picture of either the completed or jumbled puzzles to use for whatever - I use them to do jigsaws.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 June 2017
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Zut Games Ltd
- © 2017 Zut Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Prism Pack£1.99
- Medium Prism Pack£3.99
- Extra Large Prism Pack£9.99
- Large Prism Pack£6.99