I Love Hue is a gentle journey into colour and perception. Arrange mosaics of coloured tiles into perfectly ordered spectrums. Lovingly made for players who enjoy beautifully crafted puzzle games - or anyone who needs a few moments of visual tranquility.
* COLOUR - move each tile to its perfect place within the spectrum
* HARMONY - create order out of chromatic chaos
* PERCEPTION - learn to see the smallest difference between similar colours
* SERENITY - lose yourself in a tranquil world of colour and light
* Mesmerising colour-based gameplay - a puzzle of perception, not logic
* A minimal, modernist aesthetic - a playable work of art
* A soothing synth soundtrack
* Share your accomplishments… and moments of beauty
* Over 600 levels to solve
* Compare your performance to the world average, and unlock achievements by beating it
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
...and a treat for the eyes! Although some of the harder patterns are a little on the vexing side, it's always a good feeling finding out that you've managed to do better than the world average by X amount of moves! So move carefully, the tiles can and will snap back into place if you lose your grip or don't place it down carefully enough! Check in every day for your 15 free pyramids - even if you can't play at that time, you're left with a reserve amount to go crazy with at your own leisure!
To the developers,
Excellent work - I love this format and the shades and colours you use! I'd possibly like to see some different shapes, perhaps, if that isn't too hard a variable to change on some of the levels?
Thanks for a game that's earned its place on my last two handsets! xx
A beautiful game that's satisfying & calming (& occasionally stressful when you can't work out a colour match!) I love colour & often feel my eyes benefit from seeing different hues. I also love the delightful terms of endearment that are lavished on me every time I level up. Can't comment on the music as I'm a 'sound-off-when-gaming' type but I could see this would be a great way of getting distraction when doing things like coming into land on a plane...my one criticism is I'd prefer not to have adverts. Would gladly buy this to rid myself of them...but as an artist I understand the need for revenue streams... 😻Great work, guys! Wishing you huge success with this.
A relaxing way to spend your time
I absolutely love this game. First played as part of puzzledom, but was unhappy that this version didn’t allow you to appreciate the beauty of the finished puzzle, so was very happy to find it as a game in its own right. Can be quite tricky sometimes but so so satisfying when you complete the puzzle (& even more so when you beat the average number of moves!). I used to read quite a lot...I Love Hue has taken over my downtime and I couldn’t be happier :)
- Zut Games Ltd
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Zut Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Small Prism Pack £1.99
- Medium Prism Pack £3.99
- Extra Large Prism Pack £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.