i-Que Intelligent Robot App (British English Version)
By Genesis Industries Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Please note this app only works with an i-Que Intelligent Robot. The app will only function when your smart device is connected to i-Que via a Bluetooth connection.
i-Que is an interactive, intelligent robot! He has a wicked sense of humour, with lots of jokes and some cheeky sound effects. Watch him move as he thinks and speaks. Play games, see if you can match his i- Que by doing his quizzes, or ask him questions about pretty much anything.
App Features: - Ask i-Que questions about many things like animals, places, people and more!
- Challenge i-Que’s brain teaser and Trivia questions!
- Hear jokes from i-Que.
- i-Que can solve Math problems and Spell words
- You can even play a game with i-Que.
- i-Que works online or offine. Online delivers all of i-Que’s functions while Offline i-Que talks and interacts however without voice recognition.
For best performance, make sure that:
- Turn off other active apps in your smart device.
- Play with the robot in a quiet environment. Noises will affect her ability to hear correctly.
- Connect your smart device to a fast and stable Internet network.
- Be about 12 inches (30 cm) away from the front of the doll and facing directly toward her.
- Talk when i-Que red eye light up, listen and wait when it is dim.
- Speak clearly so the robot can understand you.
- If she doesn’t hear you, speak louder or move closer and try again.
- Update your iOS to the latest version.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
If I could give 0 stars I would!
Bought as a present for small child, q&a function essential. Set up robot and connected to Bluetooth, q&a doesn't work. I am informed by helpline that they are aware and can't give any timescales as to when the issue will be resolved as it is in the hands of 3rd party.
Meantime they are still selling in stores and have no plans to stop. I see many disappointed children this Christmas if this isn't sorted.
Helpline couldn't be less interested if they tried. Don't see it as their problem or feel they have any responsibility toward customers.
I really don't like that attitude.
Some features like q&a are not working at all. This is the main reason Igot it for but doesn’t do it . Other than that it acts like a bluetooth speaker and honestly it looks like they haven’t put any effort in it at all.
It's great. You get to use remote control and play games with I-QUE it's very fun.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 23 November 2015
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 238 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Genesis Industries Limited
- © (c) 2015 Genesis All Rights Reserved. My friend Teddy is a Trademark of Genesis Industries Limited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.