By Stonewash DD&AG Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
// About IBA Global Insight
IBA Global Insight is the flagship publication of the International Bar Association (IBA), the membership organisation for the world-wide legal profession. Published six times a year, distributed to all members of the IBA, and available online, IBA Global Insight features in-depth articles by accomplished journalists, covering major developments in international legal, business and human rights issues, and interviews with the leading authorities in these areas. IBA Global Insight also publishes regular comment articles from its columnists around the world.
// About the App
Browse through the magazine page-by-page in full. An easy-to-read portrait mode allows users to browse through the articles individually, increasing the font size for extra easy reading and browsing the related imagery in the gallery.
IBA Global Insight is published by the International Bar Association (www.int-bar.org). iPhone and iPad application developed by Stonewash Ltd (www.stonewash.co.uk).
Annual Subscription (12 months) - FREE
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the IBA app is copyright IBA 2011. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.ibanet.org
What's New in Version 6.2.8
- iOS 8 Compatibility
- Category: Business
- Updated: 27 September 2014
- Version: 6.2.8
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Stonewash DD&AG Limited
- © International Bar Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.