Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The iBike GPS app is intended for use with the iBike GPS and iBike GPS+ products, sold separately.
• Provides GPS measurements of cycling speed, distance, time, calories, elevation (iBike GPS product only)
• Provides precise Bluetooth Smart sensor measurements of cycling speed, cadence, distance, time, calories, elevation (iBike GPS+ product only)
• On-screen instructions and videos make product setup easy and fun.
• See your bike ride information displayed in ways never before possible, even in graphical form. You'll also get GPS maps right on your bike.
• App works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Additional information displayed on screens when used with iPhone 5.
• You'll have essentially unlimited ride file storage capacity. And, upload your ride information to Strava with just a single touch of a button.
• The iBike GPS app requires iOS 6 or higher
NOTE: Continued use of the iBike GPS app, running in the background, can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.7
Fixed a problem where the day of the week displayed for ride details was incorrect. Also fixed a problem that could cause bad ride distances to be reported.
Could be so much better
Most of screen is taken up by stats with the map windows usefulness being limited by it's size and the inability to scroll the map to see where a route choice comes out! It repeats elevation data on the map page. This gizmo has one big advantage over the ordinary cyclometer……the map! Why limit it? In addition you cannot delete rides from the unit so far as I can see. Could have been the best of it kind.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 June 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Velocomp LLP
- © Velocomp, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.