iCardio GPS, Run, Walk, Bike and Exercise Heart Rate Calorie Monitor and Health Fitbit Tracker
By iTMP Technology, INc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to lose weight? Train like an athlete?
iCardio will transform your workout experience. Whether running, walking, hiking, cycling—or any of the 50 different activities listed below—is your thing, iCardio will help you stay active and focused by tracking your weight, duration, distance, pace, speed, beats per minute ( BPM ), calories and calories per minute ( CPM ).
Your goals are within reach using iCardio’s easily accessible activity feed so that you can compare your workout stats and heart charts. Fill up your activity feed with workouts from your favorite exercise class, routine or training session while tracking calories burned and other relevant metrics.
Be your own coach, get iCardio now!
** Scroll down for a list of the 50+ workout types we support **
RECENT USER REVIEWS
“works great with my equipment”
“Best motivating workout app”
“Most reliable of three similar apps”
“Simple full featured fitness app. A delight to use. Thanks for the wonderful interface upgrade.”
Track your Fitbit steps.
Train for that marathon.
Become a performance athlete.
Train for a 5K or 10K.
Win that gold medal and break that Olympic record.
— This is the app for you —
Monitor your workout activity and your health with a fun and immersive experience by tracking your cardiovascular exercises, heart rate, calories burned, weight, routes, distance, resting heart rate and measuring your progress towards your weight loss program, endurance training and overall health.
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback prompts for significant shifts during your workout.
* In-workout metrics to help you achieve your distance, duration, calorie goals and more.
* History of workouts to assess your progress.
* Track important health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Sync to all your devices and cloud for easy web access.
* In-workout pictures
IN APP PURCHASE FEATURES:
- Heart rate tracking with a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart).
- Track your real workout calories.
- Real time heart rate charts.
- Challenge yourself with our complete suite of fitness assessments.
- Use any of our workout routines to spice up your training.
- Use your speed and cadence sensor to track your biking distance, speed and cadence.
- Pick our Recovery option at the end of a high intensity, high BPM workout and see how well your heart recovers.
Pick the workout type that fits you best:
- Circuit Train
- Cross Country Ski
- Dog Walk
- Family Play
- Focus T25®
- Ice Skate
- Indoor Cycle
- Inline Skate
- Jump Rope
- Martial Arts
- Mountain Bike
- Rock Climb
- Stair Stepper
- Table Tennis
- Treadmill Run
- Treadmill Walk
- Weight Lift
* Share your workouts, charts and maps by email, Facebook, Twitter to your family or friends and show them what you’re up to.
* Send calories burned, distance and more to health and fitness trackers:
- Jawbone UP
- Misfit Shine
- Apple Health
- Lose It!
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
** Use iCardio on your iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 plus and 6S. **
What's New in Version 8.01
Under-the-hood fixes to make your workout experience even more fun and rewarding. iCardio is no longer compatible with Scosche Bluetooth Classic monitors (Rhythm Pulse, MyTrek). iCardio is compatible with Rhythm+ BLE monitor.
My 'Go To' Fitness App
I use icardio on a daily basis whether in the gym, road cycling, running or circuit training.
I link it to a number of Bluetooth devices - always a polar chest strap plus if on my bike a crank sensor.
I use the dashboard as I exercise an have fitted a phone cradle to my bike's handlebars.
I have only ever had an issue once with the app and that was when I swapped from an iPhone 4s to a 6 and installed from a back-up rather than fresh installed from iTunes.
I contacted icardio and they solved the issue overnight.
I would thoroughly recommend the app to anyone wanting to use something to monitor their progress on one or multiple exercise formats
Won't open without Internet connection
Trying to use this app at the gym, their wifi is down, so it gets stuck on the loading screen. Sorry guys I've wasted too much time with badly written fitness apps, you can't even get the basics right. Deleted.
'Invalid start time and date' whenever I try to register as a new user
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 November 2015
- Version: 8.01
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iTMP Technology, INc.
- © 2010 - 2015 iTMP Technology, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade£5.99
- Enable Sensors£2.29
- Fitness Assessments£2.99
- Custom Workout Routines£1.49