iCompute Lite is a sample of our full app which is a Primary Computing Scheme of Work fully matched to the computer science objectives of new National Curriculum for England - Computing at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Written by a computer scientist and Primary Computer Science Master Teacher, it is a BETT Awards 2014-2018 and ERA 2017 finalist and provides all the materials schools need to teach computing using iPads creatively and with confidence.
For each year group (Years 1-6) iCompute Lite contains:
* comprehensive, step-by-step, lesson plans with screenshots
* differentiated tasks, extension/enrichment ideas for pupils
* lesson resources (including pre-written computer programs and pupil support materials)
* teacher support materials
* pupil worksheets & iPad activities
Updates to file handling.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.