iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines
By Class Publishing Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The JRCALC guidelines, covering the key topics of practice for ambulance clinicians, are now available as an app: iCPG.
To access the app, visit http://www.icpg.co.uk/Account/Register and register your details.
Once you have logged into the app you will be prompted for payment information. iCPG is available for £1.99 per month or £19.99 per year. You can cancel your subscription at any time, so if you would like to try it out, you could subscribe for one month at £1.99. If you do not want to continue using iCPG, you can cancel your subscription and no further payment will be taken.
You need to have a data connection to subscribe and pay for iCPG. Once you have completed the subscription process and download the app, it will function offline. Please note that iCPG offers real time updates as guidance changes. You need to be online to download these updates.
• Based on the approved JRCALC and AACE guidance
• Bookmark important guidelines and drugs
• Functionality to filter drug dosages by age, condition and administration route
• A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables
• Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
• Fully searchable
Section 1 – General Guidance, new guidelines on end of life care and staff wellbeing and health
Section 2 – Resuscitation, now up to date with the Resuscitation Council UK 2015 guidelines
Section 3a – Medical: Undifferentiated Complaints, revised guidance on mental health and the Mental Capacity Act
Section 3b – Medical: Specific Conditions, revised guidance on childhood convulsions
Section 4 – Trauma, revised guidance on head trauma
Section 5 – Obstetrics and Gynaecology, up to date with shoulder dystocia guidance
Section 6 – Drugs, new guideline on midazolam
Section 7 – Special Situations, updated guidance on management of a CBRNE incident
Terms and Conditions
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Fixed bug which stopped special situation pages from loading
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 25 September 2017
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 59.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Class Publishing Ltd
- © Association of Ambulance Chief Executives, Class Professional Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iCPG Subscription£1.99
- iCPG Subscription£19.99