The JRCALC guidelines are the established standard of practice for prehospital clinicians and available on the iCPG app.
To access the app, visit http://www.icpg.co.uk/Account/Register and register your details.
Once you have logged into the app you will be prompted for payment information. iCPG is available for £1.99 per month or £19.99 per year as an auto-renewing subscription - see below for more subscription information.
You need to have a data connection to subscribe and pay for iCPG. Once you have completed the subscription process and download the app, it will function offline. Please note that iCPG offers real time updates as guidance changes. You need to be online to download these updates.
• Based on the approved JRCALC and AACE guidance
• Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
• Bookmark important guidelines and drugs
• Functionality to filter drug dosages by age, condition and administration route
• A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables
Section 1 – General Guidance
Section 2 – Resuscitation, up to date with the Resuscitation Council UK 2015 guidelines
Section 3a – Medical: Undifferentiated Complaints
Section 3b – Medical: Specific Conditions
Section 4 – Trauma, including new guidance on the management of fistula bleed
Section 5 – Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Section 6 – Drugs
Section 7 – Special Situations, covering CBRNE incidents
In-app subscription information
• iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines are available via an auto-renewing subscription
• There are 2 lengths of subscription: £1.99 per month or £19.99 per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions
Includes updated guidance on glycaemic emergencies.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app
This is a very good and useful app excellent for quick reference always there when you need it.
Would recommend for front line staff.
A trial of this app would be nice.
Better than the pocket book
At first glance, the app looks a little clunky. Try to use it, though, and it suddenly feels very sensible. Contraindications and paediatric doses for drugs can be called up very quickly and very easily -- this is probably my number one reason for using the app (or pocket book).
iCPG provides access to full guidelines though these are less easy to read on an iPhone but just about OK on an iPad.
This app can replace my pocket book and, for that reason, I'm happy to pay the price. I'd still like to have a copy of the ebook or paper book to look through the full guidelines occasionally.
Ex-beta testers may have had problems using their accounts offline but these problems have now been resolved and the app works with or without a data connection.
- Class Publishing Ltd
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Association of Ambulance Chief Executives, Class Professional Publishing
- In-App Purchases
- iCPG Subscription £1.99
- iCPG Subscription £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.