ICUC for iPad offers a real time surgical experience at your fingertips.
This app includes detailed high quality images allowing you to travel on your iPad to different surgical centers. You will see surgeries, which are recorded in a continuous, complete and unchanged manner including complications and tricks. The data is acquired by trained surgeons and commented by experts in the field.
ICUC for iPad is an intuitive interface that allows smooth and fast access to an unparalleled amount of surgical case studies from leading medical centers.
What's on ICUC 1.2.6
• ICUC Library: You will find more than 800 unselected surgical cases including high quality content from pre-op to aftercare (surgical pictures, radiographies, CT scans & 3D animations) allowing surgeons to learn from both success and failure.
• Reference Cases: Step by step guide through one or multiple approaches to a fracture type.
• Expert Opinions: High-definition videos and 3D animations presenting valuable tips and tricks from a panel of worldwide experts.
• Intuitive navigation through an extensive, complete and unchanged repository of orthopedic surgical cases.
• Browse through the complete case library, select and download the ones of your interest to your personal briefcase in order to access them offline.
ICUC for iPad is mainly directed to resident surgeons who can review and learn simple and complex procedures from world leading surgeons before going into the operating room. This app is also an excellent tool for the exchange of ideas and discussion of cases at medical meetings. Medical Universities and medical students can also benefit from using ICUC as a case-based learning resource.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the app. We would like to get your feedback: email@example.com.
- ICUC 3D! An interactive 3D colored model of the fractured bone is now available during the navigation of some surgical cases as an additional tool to make its understanding easier and more fun!
- ICUC SCORE - Functional Limitation + Pain + Weight Bearing. A patient reported outcome score is now available on the postoperative evolution of some cases as a valuable supplement to the objective data (X-rays, CTs and functional photos that document ROM).
- Bug fixes
- ICUC Orthopaedics
- 51.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 ICUC Orthopaedics
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.