The handy iD Mobile app gives you complete control of your account – anytime, anywhere. It lets you instantly do all the important stuff yourself, rather than going to the time and trouble of calling the customer services department.
Here are just a few things you can use the iD Mobile app for:
• View any of your bills from the past 6 months.
• Monitor your usage and keep a close eye on your limits.
• Quickly buy extra bundles and add-ons as soon as you need them.
• Pay your bills at any time.
• View fully itemised out-of-bundle charges, to see exactly when and why you incurred them.
• Activate or deactivate key features such as voicemail, roaming and adult content filtering.
• Check your upgrade eligibility to see if you're due a new smartphone.
• Get all the latest offers, competitions and much more!
The iD Mobile app is free to download. It’s quick and easy to install, so you’ll be up and running in no time at all.
Some important things to remember:
• The iD Mobile app is free to access, even when you’re abroad.
• Sorry, the iD Mobile app isn’t available to business and corporate customers.
We hope you’re enjoying using the iD Mobile app. There’s a lot more to come, as we’re constantly taking your feedback on board to update and improve things. If you’d like to share your thoughts, feel free to leave a review below!
For more information, visit: www.idmobile.co.uk/app
· Simplified registration process.
· A more user-friendly look and feel, with advanced navigation features.
· Layout is much more intuitive, with quick and easy purchase journeys for bundles, top-ups & add-ons.
· Improved access to customer information, including purchase history, usage and account details.
Ratings and Reviews
Does the bare minimum
This app is good ONLY to view how much data and minutes you have. Other than that do not use the application.
It’s extremely buggy and slow and unresponsive occasionally.
Also there hasn’t been an update in several months rendering it very annoying for people who own an iPhone X, as the app is cropped from the top and bottom, making roughly 30% of the screen useless.
Also I don’t understand what’s the point of upgrading if the prices are the exact same as without the upgrade. It says I’m eligible for an upgrade so I go through with it. But the phones and sim cards are the same price as without the upgrade. I checked this by opening the website version on my computer. Not sure if it’s a problem with the app or they are trying to fool us into believing we are getting discounts.
Also customer service is extremely upsetting as it took them over 50 mins to solve a problem for me, which I later found out I could have done myself in less than 5 mins; the app is also confusing by the way. The person on the line with me was very rude and wouldn’t let me finish what I was saying. This mostly has nothing to do with the app but thought I’d throw this out there.
Other than that, the application does tell me how much data I have left. Thank God for that 😏
Cheap, flexible and problem-free for me!
I have no idea what the haters on here are on about. We have three iD mobile users in this house and all are happy with their service. The app gives very clear information and allows you to set up quickly and easily, or to change your plan, if a cheaper or more suitable plan becomes available. The registration process is quick and easy. I don't know why people are complaining about there being both a password AND a PIN - you use either, not both!
It WOULD be nice to be able to sign in with your fingerprint, however.
Works but lots to be added
App is really good for viewing bills and remaining allowances.
Need to add Touch ID support for opening it though because typing certain digits of my pin is a nightmare and takes effort that I don’t need to put in when I just want to quickly see how much data I have left.
The should also push notifications when allowances are low so I don’t keep going over my data and using all of my cap every single month because the texts take ages to come through.
Need to add a search feature so I can find what I’m looking for as I often get lost in the app and can’t find what I want to.
Also need to make own version of 3 in touch because the signal of 3 isn’t the best in all places and that would make it so much better to use when at friends on phones that don’t support WiFi calling.
Other than that really good app and adding those features would make it a 5 star for me. 😀
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.