Albert Invoice - Create Professional Invoices
By HQ Mobile Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Albert is 100% free and the #1 Invoicing App in the UK, created by the team behind the award-winning NatWest and BBC mobile apps.
*** App Store - New Apps We Love ***
*** Winner Orange Award - Best Startup in the UK ***
This is what our users say about our App:
-- “This app is just brilliant, I have just started running a new business and this has made my life so much easier , so easy to use and user friend , nice one well recommended” -
-- “Loving this great little app. I can quickly send invoices on the go to stay organised. A real time saver. Many thanks Albert!” --
Albert will help you to:
- Easily create customised and professional, HMRC approved invoices in a few taps
- Get paid efficiently as a self-employed professional, using PayPal, IBAN or SWIFT
- Manage your invoices and automatically generate organised spreadsheets for your accounts and desktop computer
- Keep a complete overview of all your finances to track which invoices are paid, outstanding or late
- Send speedy, smart invoices from anywhere, for on the go freelancers
- Keep control of your business, stay organised and get paid quickly and regularly
Albert has plenty of different features such as:
- Never Lose Your Data - your business data is safely backed up in the Albert cloud.
- Itemised Invoices - add details such as specific costs, work hours, expenses and materials.
- The only invoicing app to have dedicated fields for PayPal, IBAN, SWIFT, bank name, account no. and sort code.
- Smart Numbering - make use of your own invoice numbering format and system, for filing and organisation.
- Duplicate Invoices - repeat recurring invoices with just one tap, to avoid re-entering the same information.
- Share your organised files with yourself or your accountant in a tap.
- Personal Notes - add thank you’s, your social media or web page, terms and conditions, or any additional message.
- Emoji’s - make your invoices fun and friendly by adding emoji's to the invoice description.
- Overview - see your total revenue, outstanding and late invoice amounts and totals.
- Phone Book - look up email addresses from your own contacts in your phone address book.
- Company Addresses - no need to manually type your client’s address into your invoices. Albert looks up a registered company’s address information for you.
Albert is a good friend to have around for all professional freelancers or start-up businesses. It’s simple to use and helps you organise, manage and track your finances securely. Download Albert now to work and invoice everywhere!
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Albert’s a pretty fly guy, but even he needs to squish a bug here and there to stay great! Give him a pat on the back by installing the latest app.
Needs to be more flexible.
I'm using it and it is good but not quite flexible enough. I invoice monthly and charge by the hour. It would be great if I could input decimal quantities, e.g. 3.5hrs x unit price (hourly rate). I'd also like a date column (defaulting to today's date but editable) so there's full visibility of what I've done and when. This would be ideal. I currently have to enter the hours in the description and the total price, but means I have to calculate manually which is error prone. If they could offer this then I'd be giving 5 stars. Spending dev time on offering emojis is a complete waste of time and not in the slightest useful. Please give useful options, like the above and on the to do/done list please display the invoice number.
Truly great little app
This is a very useful app for small business owners like me. It allows quick on the fly invoicing and shows outstanding payments so you can keep on top of your workload. The GUI looks really nice and is super easy to use. The actual invoice template that the customer receives is very graphically impressive and very professional allowing you to include your company details and logo and the app also keeps a log of your customers details and payments. I can't fault this app. Very good. Highly recommend.
Great and easy to use
Stumbled across this today looking for my daughter who runs a one person business , this will be great for her, she has 6 customers all invoiced each week.. Well done Albert !!
Suggestion :- on the done screen that shows invoices, any way of showing the invoice number without opening each invoice up?
Ipad app would be great .
Keep ip the great work