Albert Invoice - 100% Free
By HQ Mobile Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Albert is the #1 Invoicing App in the UK because it is the simplest, quickest way to send amazing looking invoices on the go. Albert helps freelancers and other self-employed business people create their invoices and manage their finances as simply as possible.
Created by a team behind the award-winning Natwest, and BBC mobile apps, Albert makes you stand out from the crowd with beautiful invoices using your own logo and 14 different vibrant colours to choose from. Easy to use and perfect for freelancers who need to make an impact, Albert is the simple, trusted friend in the pocket of every self-employed millennial.
Create professional, customised, HMRC approved invoices with your own logo in just a few taps.
Get paid quicker using PayPal, IBAN or SWIFT
Automatically organises and manages your invoices for you (help keep your accountant happy!)
Track your finances and see which of your invoices are paid, outstanding and late, all in one place.
Albert helps independent freelancers and professionals who work anywhere to invioce everywhere. Research shows, the faster you send through your invoice after a job, the faster it will get paid. Albert helps you to improve and organise your one-man business, helping you to invoice quickly and professionally.
Simple and secure with an easy on-boarding process, you can track and manage your finances then send invoices with a few simple taps on your phone. Albert is 100% free, perfect for new freelancers who are just starting out and want a simple tool to put you in control of your business.
- Never Lose Your Data - your business data is safely backed up in the Albert cloud.
- Itemised Invoices - add details such as specific costs, work hours, expenses and materials.
- The only invoicing app to have dedicated fields for PayPal, IBAN, SWIFT, bank name, account no., and sort code.
- Smart Numbering - use or continue your own invoice number format and stay organised.
- Duplicate Invoices - repeat recurring invoices with just one tap, so simple to keep track of.
- Share your organised files with yourself or your accountant in a tap
- Personal Notes - add thank you’s, your Facebook page, terms and conditions, or anything else.
- Emoji’s - make your invoices fun by adding emoji's to the invoice description.
- Overview - see your total revenue and outstanding and late invoice amounts.
- Phone Book - look up email addresses from your own contacts in your phone address book.
- Company Addresses. No need to type in all address info from your clients to your invoices. Albert looks up the address information.
Albert is a good friend to have with you if you're a professional freelancer or a start-up business, it’s simple to use and helps you to organise, manage and track your finances securely. Download Albert now and work anywhere, invoice everywhere…
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Enabled the invoice sharing feature for all users.
- It is now possible to delete your logo.
No more excel pain!
I downloaded the app in October and have been using it as a self employed freelancer since then. The team are lovely, whenever I have a question about the app, they have replied to my emails within an hour, and sent me a free tote bag just for tweeting about the app. I think what John is doing is brilliant, and takes away the stress of writing invoices. I can write them on the go, and it's very straightforward to do so. The app could benefit from additional details, but I like how simplified it is. My clients are impressed by the design and email they get through. The section showing who hasn't paid is useful and helps me decide when to chase clients. I can't believe it is free without ads and I really hope it stays that way. I'm looking forward to see what they do next!
Happy as a clam!
As a creative freelancer, this time of year is usually unbelievably stressful - not least because my paperwork and calculations are all over the place! This has literally been the very first year I could manage things completely alone - well almost, 'cept for my trusty accountant and friend who usually pulls his hair out at my lack of organisation. Not only did I barely lift a finger this time round, but he was the most impressed he's ever been with the state of my invoices and financial statements. I might actually be less apprehensive and terrified of January next year! Such a brill new feature and life hack! What a time-saving app! I would deffo recommend to any other creative freelancers out there whose strengths don't lie with the financial stuff.
Brilliant app for freelancers and free!
I couldn't recommend Albert enough. I actually get invoices out now as it's so easy. Just do it on the train or wherever you are. Yes it could have more features but it's the simplicity that I like. That makes it fast and simple to use. The IU is intuitive and the templates look great. You get cc'd into your email so you can check and keep track outside of the app.
The only feature I would like to see is a reminder to tell when it's due. So if your terms are 30 days you get a push notification to tell you to chase the payment. That's it. Rest is great.