This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easily access a comprehensive drug database from medicines.org.uk, with a state of the art interactions checker and much much more.
- All the medical news relevant to your practice in one place
- Get your daily digest anywhere, anytime
- Curated for you, from trusted sources such as The Lancet, JAMA, NEJM, and BMJ
Education - Courses
Learn from experts and peers. Univadis helps you gain practical knowledge through short, interactive presentations and cases from experts and peers. Turn your limited free time into valuable learning experiences.
Education - Medical Quiz
Pit your knowledge against your peers - injecting fun into learning
Drug database from medicines.org.uk (eMC)
- Rapid access to dosing, indications, contraindications, pricing and more
- Complete drug database with 6,500+drugs authorized by MHRA
- Drugs searchable by brand or generic name
- Easily switch dosage form or find generic alternative drugs
- Search drugs interactions by brand or generic name
- Easily add up to 20 drugs to your interactions checker
- Interactions are color coded by severity level, for instant interpretation
- Quickly review the nature of any interaction identified and a list of alternative treatment options
- Access over 300 medical calculators, specifically designed for mobile
- Covering more than 40 specialties!
- Optimized for quick data entry, Univadis will calculate your results and offer comparison to normal values or provide pointers to interpret the clinical scores of your patients.
Brand – Generic converter
- Easily find an equivalent to brand-name drugs
- Access nearly comprehensive support for more than 400 medical lab tests
- Quickly review normal values and how to interpret results outside of that range
- Find useful information on the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of over 2,000 diseases and disorders.
- Available online & offline, Univadis provides the right answer at the right moment wherever you are
- Voice search gets you to the right information faster at the point-of-care and helps you stay focused on what’s important
Up to date UK Drug Database (source from eMC)
3D Touch : take advantage of the 3D Touch feature to access quickly to a Drug search, Calculators or your favorites
Spotlight: drug search (go to your iPhone or iPad’s home screen and swipe to the right. You’ll find the Spotlight search interface to the left of the primary home screen)
Your suggestions and ideas are important to us as we keep improving the application (NB: you can send us your feedback or improvement suggestions directly from the app).
*** Love our free app? Please take a moment to write a review on the App Store! ***
What's New in Version 2.8.1
iOS 11 compatibility
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 20 September 2017
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 145 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Univadis International, Inc
- © Aptus Health International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.