TransferGo Money Transfer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TransferGo - the most convenient way to send you money internationally with just one click.
• Fast. In fact, really fast.
Your money will be delivered on the next business day.
We are here to facilitate your international transfers with no delays – your money should always reach your recipient by 5:30 pm on the next working day.
• Total transparency.
What you see, is the amount we deliver.
At TransferGo, you can always see the final amount that your recipient will receive, so there are no surprises, unlike on some occasions when you're using your regular bank. We shoulder all the risks of currency fluctuation, so you always know how much you have to pay for the transfer, and the final deliverable amount you receiver will obtain.
• Stay in control.
We'll let you know at any point what’s happening.
We'll inform you about the status of your money transfer along the way, so you are always up to date.
• Bank level security.
Our security standards are extremely high.
TransferGo is a licensed Authorized Payment Institution regulated by the FCA and supervised by HMRC. Therefore, we can guarantee the highest level of security for every single one of your transfers.
• Our customer support team is here to help.
No long waits, no phone menus, no jargon.
Our customer support team talks to people in the language they understand. With us, you don’t need a degree in finance to transfer money easily. Furthermore, we speak six languages: English, Polish, Lithuanian, Romanian, Latvian, Russian.
• Our customers love TransferGo.
We are rated 9.8 on independent review site Trustpilot.co.uk.
• Keep in touch
If you have any questions, just drop us an email at email@example.com. Our Customer support team is here from Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm (GMT).
What's New in Version 2.1
• New! Added Verifications. Now if you are asked to verify your account it’s going to be easy for you to upload your documents. Look for Verifications under More tab!
• Fixed an issue, where “More” menu wouldn’t scroll if the user hasn’t approved his/her e-mail
• Fixed an issue with long recipient name truncation.
• Designers working hard to polish our app. Hope you will notice these precious details.