This app is for training your solfege skills (reading, singing, and listening skills) with the following three courses:
* 'Sight Singing'
for the skills on reading and singing music on sight
* 'Ear Training - Dictation'
for the skills on listening to music precisely
* 'Ear Training - Singing'
for the skills on singing accurately the music you listen to
=== Main Feature List (including the functionality available with non-renewing subscription) ===
* Measuring the pitch you sing for each note and providing feedback so that you can know if that pitch is correct or not.
* Recording your song and playing back with correct melody.
* Report section to show your performance report.
* Providing the 'Drill' mode where you can precisely configure what kinds of notes will appear in the music score. Also, the transpose function is available with it.
* Selecting clefs from treble, bass, alto, and tenor.
* Selecting a level of score difficulty from Intro I, Intro II, Easy, Moderate, and Difficult.
* Choosing the type of notes and rests that appear in the music score.
* Supports for ties, dotted notes, and triplets.
* Setting the leap.
* Selecting time signature from 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 3/8, 6/8, and 9/8.
* Selecting a key from fifteen major and fifteen minor keys.
* Setting the number of bars from 4, 8, 12, and 16.
* Changing the tempo.
* Displaying syllables in fixed-do, moveable-do, or letter name. (Also, a double-tap on the music score will hide/show them easily.)
* Supports more octave options.
=== How to Use ('Sight Singing') ===
1. Press 'Tonic' to check the tonic of the music score.
2. [only on the iPhone version] Scroll through the score to get the picture of a whole song.
3. Press 'Start' and begin singing along with the score.
4. The color of a note will change to green when the pitch you sing is correct. A red note will be displayed when your pitch is off.
5. Push 'Play' to listen to the song in the correct pitch.
=== FAQ ===
Q. The app does not seem to detect any sound.
A. In this case, there is the possibility that the app is not allowed to use your iPhone/iPad's microphone. When the app is launched for the first time, a popup window asking if you allow the app to use the microphone is supposed to appear. That setting can be changed by tapping 'Setting' from your iPhone/iPad's home screen, scrolling down to find and tap the app icon, and turning on the switch for 'Microphone'.
Q. The app does not seem to provide correct feedback.
A. There would be multiple possible factors causing it. Please check the following things first:
1) Even when you sing the correct pitch, if its timing is not quite right, the feedback will be affected. We recommend to try using a headset or earphones so that you can hear the metronome sound as background while you are singing.
2) The feedback could be affected by ambient noise. We recommend to use the app in a quiet room.
- UI updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes on load
New version will not work. Crashes on load.
Thank you very much for reporting the problem. The issue has been resolved in the newer version, v1.7.4. Apple already approved and it will be available on App Store within 24 hours.
- Satoru Fukushima
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Satoru Fukushima
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of Setting Function £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.