lovetopost - quick, easy postcards
By Royal Mail Group Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your pictures into personalised postcards and brighten someone’s day.
Whether you’re thanking someone for a gift, sharing a snapshot from your city break or simply want to let someone special know you’re thinking of them – send a personalised postcard with lovetopost.
Take a photo or choose one of your favourite pics, add your own special message to make them smile, and we’ll print and deliver your postcard to their door – all for just 89p.
- Post a printed photo card to your friends and family
- Personalise them with a message
- Send them to anyone, even if you only know their phone number
- Each photo card is only 89p – including printing and postage to anywhere in the UK
- Share, collect and curate all your good times
What's New in Version 1.3.36
- Improved user experience
- Bug fixes
Doesn't work, can't get my money back
Always reports slow connection, even from a fibre connected wifi network. Fails to send my card and now I can't get my purchased credits back out of the app. Oh, it's also really bad at using your contacts as recipients, you can scroll through your contacts but you can't actually select one and add them as a recipient. Wow, great design guys.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 April 2017
- Version: 1.3.36
- Size: 95.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Royal Mail Group
- © 2016 Royal Mail Group Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.