This app is for training on 'sight singing', the ability to read and sing music on sight. It will measure the pitch you sing for each note and provide feedback so that you can know if that pitch is correct or not. This 'Maker' version of the app provides the functionality to input and edit music scores so that you can make your own scores and practice with them.
《 For teachers 》
- Use this app to make short etudes that fit the lessons for your students.
《 For personal 》
- Use this app to train yourself by focusing on difficult parts of your practice pieces.
《 For members of a choir, an ensemble, or a brass band 》
- Use this app to practice your own part.
=== Main Feature List ===
* Supports for notes/rests of whole, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth.
* Selecting time signature from 2/4, 3/4, 4/4.
* Setting the number of bars from 4, 8, 12, 16, and 32.
* Changing the tempo.
* Supports for ties, dotted notes, and triplets.
* Recording your song and playing back with correct melody.
* Displaying syllables in fixed-do or moveable-do. (Also, a double-tap on the music score will hide/show them easily.)
* Scale practice mode.
* Adding texts/lyrics.
Additional 'Full Editing and Sharing' functions can be purchased through In-App Purchases, giving access to the followings:
* Storing an unlimited numbers of music sheets.
* Selecting a clef from treble, bass, alto, and tenor.
* Selecting time signature from 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 3/8, 6/8, and 9/8.
* Selecting a key from twelve major and twelve minor keys.
* Loading music sheets from Library.
* Sending a music sheet to others such as your students via email.
* Sight singing with an imported music sheet.
* Sending and receiving a recording data via email.
=== FAQ ===
Q. The app does not seem to detect any sound.
A. In this case, there is the possibility that the app is not allowed to use your iPhone/iPad's microphone. When the app is launched for the first time, a popup window asking if you allow the app to use the microphone is supposed to appear. That setting can be changed by tapping 'Setting' from your iPhone/iPad's home screen, scrolling down to find and tap the app icon, and turning on the switch for 'Microphone'.
Q. The app does not seem to provide correct feedback.
A. There would be multiple possible factors causing it. Please check the following things first:
1) Even when you sing the correct pitch, if its timing is not quite right, the feedback will be affected. We recommend to try using a headset or earphones so that you can hear the metronome sound as background while you are singing.
2) The feedback could be affected by ambient noise. We recommend to use the app in a quiet room.
- UI updates.
- Satoru Fukushima
- 46 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Satoru Fukushima
- In-App Purchases
- Full Editing and Sharing £11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.