This app is for training on 'sight singing', the ability to read and sing music on sight. It will measure the pitch you sing for each note and provide feedback so that you can know if that pitch is correct or not. This 'Ensemble Trainer' provides exercises for two voices and you can train yourself in singing your own part while listening to the other part.
《 Headphone Required 》
- In order for this app to detect sounds accurately, please use headphones.
=== How to Use ===
1. Press 'Tonic' to check the tonic of the music score.
2. [only on the iPhone version] Scroll through the score to get the picture of a whole song.
3. Press 'Start' and begin singing along with the score.
4. The color of a note will change to green when the pitch you sing is correct. A red note will be displayed when your pitch is off.
5. Push 'Play' to listen to the song in the correct pitch.
=== Main Feature List ===
* Selecting your own part from soprano, alto, tenor, and bass.
* Changing the tempo.
* Recording your song and playing back with correct melody.
* Report section to show your performance report.
Additional settings can be purchased through In-App Purchases, giving access to the following functionality:
* Selecting a level of score difficulty from Intro I, Intro II, Easy, Moderate, and Difficult.
* Choosing the type of notes and rests that appear in the music score.
* Selecting a key from twelve major and twelve minor keys.
* Selecting the time signature from 2/4, 3/4, or 4/4.
* Displaying syllables in fixed-do or moveable-do. (Also, a double-tap on the music score will hide/show them easily.)
=== FAQ ===
Q. The app does not seem to detect any sound.
A. In this case, there is the possibility that the app is not allowed to use your iPhone/iPad's microphone. When the app is launched for the first time, a popup window asking if you allow the app to use the microphone is supposed to appear. That setting can be changed by tapping 'Setting' from your iPhone/iPad's home screen, scrolling down to find and tap the app icon, and turning on the switch for 'Microphone'.
Q. The app does not seem to provide correct feedback.
A. There would be multiple possible factors causing it. Please check the following things first:
1) Even when you sing the correct pitch, if its timing is not quite right, the feedback will be affected. We recommend to try using a headset or earphones so that you can hear the metronome sound as background while you are singing.
2) The feedback could be affected by ambient noise. We recommend to use the app in a quiet room.
- UI updates.
- Satoru Fukushima
- 15.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Satoru Fukushima
- In-App Purchases
- Ensemble Setting £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.