Stranger Things is back! Prepare for Season 2 of the award winning show by joining Hopper and the kids on a new, action-packed adventure.
• It's 1984 all over again. Experience an action adventure game just like the ones our heroes would have played back in the day.
• Explore Hawkins and its surroundings. See your favorite locations like Mirkwood Forest and Hawkins Lab. Uncover exciting areas you've never seen before!
• Solve puzzles with the unique abilities of each character. Lucas can nail anything with his Wrist Rocket. Nancy has an entire collection of bats to swing this time.
• Collect all the Eggos and Gnomes you can lay your hands on. You never know what they might unlock...
• Compete with your friends' Speed Run times on leaderboards and social media.
• Fixed screen resolution issues on new devices
• Updated Max’s ability
• Fixed a door bug in the Middle School
Ratings and Reviews
The best iOS game I've ever seen
This game is absolutely great, a the better because it's free. The quality of the gameplay is fantastic, there's plenty to see and do, great little puzzles to solve but nothing that'll have you tearing your hair out with frustration. Varied areas, different characters and abilities that you need to learn to use. It was an absolute pleasure to play and I've had more fun with it than I have with some console games recently! The retro 8 bit graphics are great too, really quirky and endearing and it brings the town to life really well. There are absolutely no ads and no pay walls, you complete the game by being thorough and getting good!
If I had to pick out one point for improvement it'd be the control system. You tap on the square you want to move to - it'd be nice to have a game boy style d-pad and a/b buttons. This is a tiny note though and I'm sure there's a good reason for them not being included. Definitely do not let that put you off downloading this game.
I cannot recommend this highly enough. It's family friendly and a load of fun - and it's free! By far the best iOS game I've ever seen and played.
Very meaty for a free game!
I’m always sceptical about free games, more so when it’s attached to a popular movie/TV franchise or show as the game never really lives up to the excitement of the programmes. This on the other hand is incredible. A truly well thought out game with lots of puzzles, secret rooms, and lots of goodies to collect.
As you progress through the levels you can unlock more characters as you find them, each of whom have their own unique abilities. So you often have to go back on previously completed levels to find things with another characters ability. This alone makes the game fun and keeps you busy. All this while playing in the distinct 80’s games look with the blocky pixel graphics and synthesised audio sound and effects.
All I all a brilliant game, I’ve already clocked up over 9 hours of play on this 😬 and looking forward to Season 2! 🎃
I love this game. It an amazing way to waste some time. The puzzles and game play are quality considering it’s made in an 8 bit world. The only reason I dropped the 5th star is because it could do with a mission log so you can see exactly how much of each area has been completed, without it you could be chasing your tail returning to dungeons to try and find items that you missed. I had to resort to walkthroughs to find 3 heart pieces, 2 eggos and 2 VHS tapes. Overall it’s probably the most enjoyable game I’ve played on the iPhone and the experience was just made all that much better by not having adverts rammed down my throat and not being harassed by in game purchases. I’d have happily paid £1-2 for this game because it’s not pushy.
4 very highly deserved stars. Just needed a mission log for that last star.
- BonusXP, Inc.
- 362.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Netflix
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.