Welcome to cZeus Maths Challenger
Practice numeracy, logic, mathematical fluency and problem-solving skills in a fun and refreshing way. cZeus, regularly referred to as the maths equivalent to the crossword, challenges the traditional methods of improving maths with an entertaining, competitive and slightly addictive educational game.
Widely praised by academic professors as an absorbing game leading to a deeper appreciation of mathematics.
Suitable for all age groups, cZeus Maths Challenger offers six difficulty levels from beginners to experts. You can:
• Boost brain power by playing a cZeus puzzle a day to keep your mind agile
• Master the cZeus game by learning its four simple rules
• Take on six different ability classes, from the tutorial Light class to the expert Demigod & Olympian classes. Your final challenge is to reach Titan status, yes you will be a maths wizard by this point!
• The Greek mythology theme brings maths to life and gives you a Godlike status.
• Refresh your cZeus knowledge with the easily accessible summary of cZeus rules and definitions.
• Start playing in the Training Camp, then participate as an individual or as a member of a team in competitions in the Tournament Hall. Join the regular weekly challenges or the public and private competitions.
• Earn coins by playing puzzles or watching free promotions. Spend your hard-earned coins on accessories for Hector or Europa, your playing companions, to improve your game experience.
• Take a daily quiz on maths and Greek methodology to earn extra coins.
• Challenge your friends and family. Become a captain and create your teams, private competitions, or simply request to join one of the existing teams.
• For teachers, cZeus Maths Challenger is the ultimate tool for organising entertaining and engaging competitions amongst students and classes locally or internationally. It is also a great way to give homework.
• Analyse your performance or your teams’ performance against others, by using the cZeus Maths Challenger comprehensive ranking and statistical analysis tools.
• Join the cZeus Community and connect with players around the world. Register via Facebook or email and play on your multiple devices with your gameplay fully synchronised, or just play on a single device.
• Remain anonymous by using a nickname, regardless of how you register with us.
• With the security of young ones in mind, no messaging amongst the players is allowed.
• Enhance your gameplay with features such as hints for elusive puzzles, notes facility to track your guesses, save your favourite puzzles and endeavour to play both game modes Sprint or Marathon.
This update brings the following improvements:
-optimisation of the cache and server for faster loading
- added a refresh button in the ranking section
- fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a maths app that’s actually helpful!
Very impressed with this app, love the questions and the graphics are simply amazing! I keep discovering more and more things which keeps me motivated and wanting more!
Great brain training!
This app has really helped me to develop my mathematics skills. My brain has been trained well!
Excellent to encourage logical thinking and practise those numeracy skills.
Really great graphics too. Much fun.
Fine as far as it goes
But playing games requires coins. After a certain point, getting coins requires either money or the tedium of watching a video.
It’s quite enjoyable but it’s not -that- enjoyable. Until the coin drought issue is fixed it’s not worth downloading.
Hi Aiakon, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel our coins have issues. We have started reviewing this structure and will soon release an improved update. In the meantime, we wonder if you know of the other options currently available for earning free coins, in addition to watching videos. To earn more free coins :
a) We give every player a daily loyalty reward of 10 coins and on every 4th day a loyalty reward of 50 coins.
b) In the quiz section, on the main menu, you can earn 150 coins everyday by answering three fun maths and greek questions.
c) Join and play in some competitions, as they have good rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each class.
d) Goal section on the main menu is the place to collect some free coins for your achievements.
- THE MATHEMATICAL GAMES COMPANY LTD
- 461 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016-2018 TMGCL IP Holdings Limited, cZeus is a UK, US and Europe registered trademark of TMGCL IP Holdings Limited, U.S. Patent No. 9,649,552
- In-App Purchases
- 2200 Coins £1.99
- 1000 Coins £0.99
- 5500 Coins £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.