dozens is your new financially savvy friend, that stays in your pocket.
• Once you get your sunny dozens debit card, keeping a close eye on your spending couldn’t be simpler.
• Whether you’re a numbers person or have a visual eye, we’ll show you data your way. And if you’re an emotional spender, we’ve got that covered too. Simply rate how you felt and decide what you’d like to spend more or less on.
PERSONALISED MONEY FEED
• Do you regularly splurge at weekends or at a specific time every day? Your dozens home feed helps you understand your spending habits, gives you saving tips and shares insights about money trends.
• You can also set up a tailor-made budget that factors in regular bills and tells you how much is available to spend weekly, and every day. We’ll even help you stick to it, with prompts and nudges to keep you in the black.
• Saving is effortless too. Use Roundups to put pennies away. Or have fun with savings rules – like saving whenever it rains or your team scores.
• We believe that, with the right tools, everyone can learn to manage their finances. So we hold monthly Savers’ Awards where cash prizes can be won as a reward for good money management. T&Cs apply.
Your current account money will be securely held in segregated client accounts at a UK high street bank in accordance with the FCA requirements and the Electronic Money Regulations 2011.
Ratings and Reviews
Best start of any FinTech
I’ve been using a lot of the FinTech apps over the past year (Monzo, Starling, Revolut, Curve), and Dozens has to be the most well thought out, interesting, feature rich app on day one.
Let’s clear something up - It’s VERY early stages, so not everything is live yet (Feb ‘19), but the team are developing at a good pace, and the communication is excellent.
Dozens will hit the mark for so many people, and with their savings features, it’s definitely worth trying out.
Promising but unstable
KYC checks were buggy and didn’t autocomplete even though they use Onfido. Furthermore I’ve seen raw error messages which doesn’t seems like a compliant production configuration for dealing with personal information and financial.
It’s a waitlist that hasn’t moved in 6 weeks
Really disappointing to be stuck on a waitlist for six weeks without any communication.
- Project Imagine Ltd
- 121.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dozens is a trading name of Project Imagine Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 11153882)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.