Buy & sell this Christmas, with eBay! Discover festive deals & offers on your favourite brands and save on your online shopping.
Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go.
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Easily buy & sell items on the go
2. Discounts & offers: Access sales & free shipping
3. Sell & save: Make money with used items
Whether you’re selling your used car, looking for a quick fashion fix or simply like to browse online, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to start exploring!
• Upgrade your mobile to the latest iPhone or brand-new Samsung
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, consoles, TVs & more
• Update your wardrobe with dresses, tops, shoes & accessories this winter
• Shop your favourite fashion brands like Very, Boohoo & Next at the best prices
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor & kitchen appliances
• Shop DIY tools & gardening supplies
CARS & AUTO PARTS
• Sell your used car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, car parts, accessories & more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Shop best-selling brands at amazing prices - just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS.
• Sign in with Google and Facebook
• Fixed an issue with time remaining on sellers active listings
• Fixed an issue with ended items display on iPad
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Ratings and Reviews
This massive online marketplace gives anyone the freedom to buy and sell just about anything—from obscure videogame esoterica to everyday household kitchen goods. With eBay’s impressive app, you can snap and upload shots of your items, track packages, get notifications and more. Thanks to sleek navigation, a huge feature set and a handy Apple Watch app, you can always catch a sale—no matter where you are.
Send buyer an invoice option please!!!!
Please please please enable sellers to send buyers a combined invoice from the app!!! It is almost impossible to do this! Currently I only manage to do this by going on my browser to the actual eBay site and then to classic site but even then it constantly switches back to the mobile version!! It drives me insane! Please fix it!! It just takes too long just now!!!
Other than that..... I’ve been buying and selling on eBay for 12 years now and love it. Gives us a way to clear out no longer needed things and brings in some extra cash for it. The fees are ridiculous though. Between eBay and Paypal fees it’s not too hard to actually be out of pocket - which is of course useless! And with Royal Mail constantly increasing prices it’s getting pretty dear as a buyer as well. However i do still feel it’s worth it for me.
The app is good but not perfect. I often have to go to the actual site which is a pain. Would love to see the app continually updated by actual users.
All of this said - on a number of occasions over the past decade I’ve needed help from eBay - an abusive seller once - a hard to deal with buyer another time - and a few things here or there - eBay help team has been fantastic. Could not fault them! However - it is pretty hard to actually find the number to contact eBay/ be contacted by them - it’s almost impossible. Please make that a bit easier as well. All in all - I’m thankful for EBay!
What’s happening if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, but now it’s broke
Beginning to feel like another multi billionaire determined to get richer at the expense of others. The app since I began using it has got worse and worse. Now forced to accept offers, no choice, only an “OK” button! No “NOT OK” button? No longer an option to choose signed for international postage? What’s that all about? I want to send international parcels signed for. Listed something for sale this evening on Buy It Now and watched the duration change all by itself from 30 day’s to Good Till Cancelled and no way of changing it, even went into Safari browser on my iPhone to revise the item but still no way to change the duration to 30 days, very easy to think I am being conned into paying fees I don’t want to pay. On top of all the constant changes it seems the ebay app has a mind of its own, it seems to be able to update itself usually to something worse without me even updating the app through updates, feels like there is an ebay worker living in my phone, feels like someone is controlling my phone without my say so. Feel it’s time to look at other similar sites as constantly having to re learn what’s going on with the app is not something I want to do every day. The phone calls asking why my sales total in the app for 60 days is wrong was a complete waste of time why would a multi billion company care about the apparent little people who list the goods for sale that make their money?
- eBay Inc.
- 283.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2008 – 2018 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.