eBay: Buy, Sell & Save
By eBay Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you're interested in clothes for autumn, fashion accessories, electronics or new & used vehicles, the eBay app makes it easy to buy and sell items wherever you are. Manage your eBay experience on the go and find exactly what you’re looking for online.
Browse listings from millions of trusted sellers locally and worldwide, or set up a store page instantly with the barcode scanner. Shop for great deals on the latest electronics like phones, computers and more. With the eBay mobile app, shopping and selling on the go is faster and simpler than ever.
Download the eBay app now to find the best deals on all the items you love!
Buy and sell in categories like:
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
• Men’s clothing and women’s fashion perfect for the autumn months
• Designer fashion, jewelry, watches and more
• Sneakers, sandals, heels and running shoes
Homeware, Furniture & DIY
• Shop home decor, from paintings to throw pillows
• Furniture for every room in the house
• Garden and patio furniture, tools and decorations
• Shop materials for fun DIY projects
Health & Beauty
• Skincare, vitamins and supplements
• Beauty supplies like lotions, oils and more
Phones & Accessories
• New electronics for cheap
• Mobile phones at incredible deals
• Cases, chargers, headphones and accessories
Cars & Motorcycles
• Buy a new or used car, truck or motorcycle
• See who’s selling car parts and scrap
Sporting Goods & Accessories
• Exercise equipment & apparel at amazing savings
• Authentic clothing and apparel from your favourite club
• Find cheap football equipment for autumn
• Find everything you need for Halloween online
• Shop cheap deals on costumes, decorations & more
And so much more!
With the eBay app you can:
Sell your items in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items, from clothes to cars to electronics, and start making extra money.
• Sell directly to other eBay users, no matter where you are.
• Scan barcodes to view item information and set up a listing faster than ever.
• eBay notifications will let you know each time an auction ends, a customer messages or a user outbids you in an auction.
Connect with your customers:
• See when shoppers view, bid, watch and message about your items.
• Get notified instantly when auctions end.
• Send and receive messages with instant push notifications.
Buy your favourite items with amazing discounts:
• Get the best deals on millions of items pooled from the UK and around the world.
• Bid and buy on auctions to get the best price.
• Follow your favourite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
• Create a watch list and share it with your friends and family.
• Track items before and after you bid on them.
• Use Buy It Now to get the items you need instantly.
Use the barcode scanner to find deals and sell items:
• Scan store items to find deals and auctions on eBay.
• Scan items you want to sell to auto-fill data forms.
• Users scanning items will find your listings faster and easier than ever before.
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customisable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave Feedback.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report and resolve issues with your orders.
eBay gets you the top prices on items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Prepare for autumn and shop for everything from cars to new electronics to clothes and more. Whether you’re looking to save money or earn extra cash, eBay is the app for you.
Download the eBay app and start your search today.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.14.0
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by Tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS
Running the eBay app on an iPad Air with the latest iOS update. App works ok initially but then just shuts down and I am back on the IPAs home screen. This problem usually goes away when I open the eBay app a 2nd time and then seems to work ok. Not sure what this about. Apple helpline suggest I reinstalled my iOS 9 software which I did but when I reinstalled the eBay App the same problem kept reoccurring! Never mind.
Latest revision - September 2017.
Improved functioning - but the app still crashes occasionally but usually after I have been using it for a while. When you first open the app it seems to take several minutes to download the home page or the selling page (despite the fact that our broadband speeds are in excess of 20mb/s). Also the watching page occasionally produces icons that are miniature sizes so you cannot work out what the item is until you have clicked on it. Apart from these faults - the app is working fine!
The normal complaint don't side with the buyer always
Ebay is great when it works fair, but as a seller being riped off is not a nice affair, ebay does side with the buyer and it is up to the seller to fight hard give all the evidence that they sold an item as described, the fact I have had to explain and constantly call and described my side as a seller-and win the case only shows that the seller was in the right , but if they had not fought to win case, then buyers first and only complaint will win if you do not fight back, which in the end only wears a seller down, ebay seem to have a policy that without buyers there system will not work, but without sellers they have no infrastructure, if they keep forcing fees, free postage, buyer wins every time then in the end people will leave to another site, and in the end there will be another site, if history has not shown us through the times that nations do fall.
1. Notifications come in way before you actually get to view the notification (e.g. Customer messages can't be viewed until at least 5 minutes after you are notified of a new message).
2. It is impossible to delete multiple purchases bought from one ebayer on the app. You need to have a computer and not everyone owns one these days.
3. As above, not everyone owns a computer and 99% of what this app needs improving on can be done if you own a computer rendering this app almost useless!
4. Showing "payment pending" after a partial refund has cleared making it impossible for me to "hide" the order.
5. Chat needs to be made available!!! It's ridiculous that it's almost impossible to access this feature, there's way too much going on for it to not be available..I'm sorry, but with this kind of website you WILL face customers needing extra help from time to time, it's an "at-home" app.. we aren't professional sellers and you have people therefore buying from amateurs.. we need professional staff assisting in certain situations and that's almost impossible to achieve. Chat is your best feature!
6. There should be an option to leave negative feedback for non-paying ebayers, you can make this only an option after they haven't paid for the item at the end of the period you currently set for a non-payment violation. This is fair.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 12 September 2017
- Version: 5.14.0
- Size: 151 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2017 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.