Pocket: Save Articles and Videos to View Later
By Read It Later, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket has been named one of the best apps for iPhone and iPad by the App Store.
Over 12 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links or letting tabs pile up in your browser. Just save them to Pocket.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Upgrade to Pocket Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience. Premium includes Permanent Library to keep a personal backup of what you save, Full-Text searching to find anything in your list, and Suggested Tags to get organized fast.
Pocket is available for Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, the Web and any other phone or tablet.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://getpocket.com.
Information about Subscriptions:
Pocket Premium subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $4.99 or an annual rate of $44.99. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For each renewal, your account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same monthly or annual rate. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by visiting iTunes Account Settings.
To end a subscription, disable auto-renewal and allow the current period to end. It will not be possible to immediately cancel a subscription. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription.
Pocket Terms of Service: http://getpocket.com/tos
What's New in Version 5.6.3
New in 5.6.3
- Refreshed design for Twitter and Send To Friend Attribution
- Continue the conversation with the new Reply button in Send to Friend
- Increase accuracy of scroll position when returning to an article
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for all your support!
A Great App
I used to save pages I was interested in / wanted to go back to as bookmarks on my Desktop but this left me with an untidy desktop and lots of things I never went back to - especially as I needed an internet connection to access them.
Now I save things to pocket where they are kept tidily in one place. Because you can add tags you can find them easily and keep like things together. And best of all things are accessible off line. If you find the web interesting but don't always have the time to read what you find buy this app it's a must.
I love pocket! Has been such a life improver. I now have all my reading in one place. Yah!
A few things is like improved:
1. Wish there was a pocket app for desktop where as I review an email I can write click a mouse link and the article would save to pocket. Yah! And or email newsletters go direct to pocket and I just select the articles in a list I want to add to my pocket;
2. Wish I could add pdfs. A lot of great reading are.
3. The tweet, even through buffer often doesn't work when on the tube. Seems to searching for online when setting up a buffer tweet is supposed to be an offline function to tweet later.
4. Guess I miss seeing comments about an article. Again to not only see but be able to comment offline would be great.
5. Wish I could turn the page around horizontal like normal reading on my phone.
But really love buffer! Would happily pay eg £5 a year for this, maybe a bit more. Well worth it.
Great app for a perfect service
I've been using Pocket for a while and the service has only improved. Competitors come and still Pocket is the best. It does everything you can think of from a service that saves data published as an URL.
If you use Pocket for a lot of text on which you want to perform complex searches, upgrade to Premium. It's worth every buck you pay for it!
And the app, well, just works. It's fast on syncing with the cloud-based servers and on presenting contents and on searching contents on the iPhone/iPad storage.
- Category: News
- Updated: 23 February 2015
- Version: 5.6.3
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Read It Later, Inc
- © Read It Later, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pocket Premium£3.99
- Pocket Premium£34.99