An award-winning original tribute to a childhood classic, Itsy Bitsy Spider offers children a fun, interactive and educational experience. AGES: 2-5.
- 100% interactive illustrations with hidden surprises on every page
- Easy navigation – just poke the spider to move to the next scene
- Use the record feature to sing along
CATEGORY: Nursery Rhyme
- FOLLOW the spider on an adventure – up, down and all around
- LEARN about the environment and nature from Cloe the fly
- COUNT with a squirrel as he builds his house
- PLAY peek-a-boo with a frog
- SING along and record your own voice
- LISTEN to classical music performed on a violin and cello
- WATCH a caterpillar become a beautiful butterfly
- COLLECT colorful eggs on the spider web
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now 100% free, without ads or subscriptions.
For kids ages 2-6, don't miss Khan Academy Kids, our new early learning app to help young children with reading, writing, math and social-emotional development!
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Thanks for learning with us! We have some big news!
We've launched a new learning app for kids 2–6 called Khan Academy Kids. It's 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions.
This new version of Itsy Bitsy Spider includes some small changes to how we describe the app. Please update today!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, but misunderstood by some reviewers.
I've bought several of the duck duck moose apps for my two sons (2 & 4) and they never fail to delight. There's so much to do, so many little quirks to discover, and such lovely voices and singing, not cheesy, just really nice.
Some reviewers have commented that there are only 4 screens. This is the case, but it does the app a disservice.
As you move through the game by tapping itsy, he moves from one screen to the next. The things you do on each screen affect the next screen and as you go on more and more interactions become available. It would be more correct to say there are 4 background images, but there are a lot more than 4 screens worth of things to discover.
* The Nut counting squirrel.
* The little eggs that you collect and that go on itsy's head
* The talking fly that gives apposite facts about the current screen
* The banana slug
* The window - every time you open it a different item flies out
* The plant pot - a plant, a crab, a little walky mouse
* The hiding frog
* The splashing girl.
* The hat bird, so many hats
...and many many more. I played for half an hour on the train and I didn't get to the end of it. My 2 year old loves it, and my 4 year old does too. Highly recommended.
A great app!
My daughter loves this! it's simple but keeps her attention for hours. There are loads of things to click on . . . for example:
1) you can click on the bird flying accross the screen and it drops the hat it is carrying. if you time it right the hat will fall on the spiders head below. You can pile the hats up on the spiders head. My daughter roard with laughter when she first discovered this.
2) You can click on the window and it will open and an animal jumps out, a different one each time, making the apropriate animal noise
3) You can click on the catapillar and it crawls on to a branch and hatches into a butterfly.
Theres only really one scrolling screen's worth of stuff to do but it works well and is one of my daughters favourites. It's probably not for kids over about 5.
Hope this helps
itsy bitsy brilliance
I think I love this app as much as my son. great graphics, lots going on, lovely music. My 2 year old son loves collecting the eggs, and then likes to move them around the web & make them chime. Its such a cute, well designed app. My only critisism is that it doesnt last long enough as we would love to play more. I love the wimsicle guy singing itsy bitsy spider in the background. So many people have ripped the phone out of our hands & marvelled & said I just have to get that for my toddler. I keep checking.. they make more I'll buy them. Well done
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.