By Netflix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and films on your phone. This Netflix mobile application is designed to deliver the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & films on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member then sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV programmes and films for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & films as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported device.
• Rate your favourite programmes and films and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
Note: Video out is supported on all generations of iPad, iPhone 4 and later generations and iPod (4th generation) and later generations.
For assistance, please visit help.netflix.com.
What's New in Version 7.1.8
Lack of substance. Still.
*** BUG UPDATES ***
??? Tell us what bugs you've fixed. Idiots.
1.) Lack of up to date content.
2.) New stuff isn't licensed long enough.
3.) Less than 35% of titles (tv and film) have subtitles included.
How is this possible? You say all subtitles (closed captions) are supplied by the contents creator.
This is a lie. Live chat representatives tell me (wrongly) that it's the producers of the contents fault, as they negotiate personally with Netflix and want more money for subtitles.
In America, netflix were sued, by the deaf association and now all content MUST have subtitles. Is that what it will take here for you to supply subtitles for all content without the lies?
People who are hard of hearing are being marginalised and are paying money to subscribe and can't watch 65% of your stuff.
Even new content doesn't have subs, some do, some don't. Even worse is the laxidazical attempt at subtitles anyway, the ones available are strewn with errors.
Absolutely pathetic in this day and age. SORT IT OUT
Good, but would like to see comments
The ap works well and very rarely produces any issues, but I'd like to be able to read comments instead of just seeing ratings for shows.
Put more films on
good but i think that more films should be added because bored of seeing the same films in the same categories change them a bit put film trilogy's on, more series, and whats more annoying is you take a film that i have watched and then you add it back again in about a month you gay
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 28 August 2015
- Version: 7.1.8
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Netflix, Inc.
- © 2011 Netflix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.